Chapter 23: New Balance

Sorry for any typos or mistakes in advance

Please tell me if y'all can see the music/video in the MM

3 1/2 Months Later

Karin POV:

I haven't seen or heard from Dave since that day he popped up at the hotel. I since then moved to Atlanta to be close to Kenn and Brix. We all agreed to finally sell the condo in Miami. The salon is still up and running, one of my cousins from Philly moved to Miami and she is now managing the salon. I trust her enough and she's proven her loyalty so far. Me and Kenn were always super close since we were toddlers, she's basically my sister and our parents were happy that we're together. It just so happens that Tyler lives here, well in the suburbs not too far from Atlanta. We're officially dating and I'm loving his energy. He's patient with me, he's gentle, he listens to me, and he can cook his ass off. I feel safe and secure with him. Most importantly I'm happy, he's a good balance for me.

He's actually coming over tonight for a movie night in, it's almost Halloween so we gone watch some scary movies. I've been staying at his house more than mine lately so we thought we'd try something different. We haven't had sex yet but we did do the 69 one night we was so drunk and y'all know that man look good and he eat pussy even better. I can't bring myself to fuck him because I feel like I'll just think about Dave because some days I do still think of him I mean we were engaged to be married so that's not just someone you forget so easily. Speaking of the devil he just came across him on my tl, I can't lie he look sooo good.

I closed out of instagram, going into my walk in closet to find something comfortable to wear

I closed out of instagram, going into my walk in closet to find something comfortable to wear. I haven't been feeling like wearing clothes lately especially bras my boobs have been hurting like crazy, I think it's almost my time of the month. I've been eating like crazy since I got down here the food is soooo good. I actually just ordered Tyler and I food, I got extra sides for me. Just as I changed my clothes I heard my buzzer, I didn't have any texts or calls from Tyler but it had to be him.

I checked my camera and it was him but i don't understand why he didn't just call. I opened the door for him and he smiled giving me a hug. I winced in pain hugging him back.