Chapter 21: Make It Work

Sorry for Any Typos Or Mistakes In Advance

I want to give a shout-out to @whatstealee ❤️ Your input has given me a lot of ideas for the next few chapters I'll be writing & I want to thank you for your support moving forward.

Another big thank you to all my readers, I be cracking up reading y'all responses and I had to turn my notifications on so I could interact with y'all as y'all comment❤️

Kenn POV:

I just left the salon from getting my hair done, Brix is with his daddy. Brandon got him and is keeping him until tomorrow like he promised. We're all flying out to Miami this weekend I'm going to stay with Karin and Brandon's going to the house with his brother. Dave really got my friend fucked up I don't want to see him I might really punch him in his shit for doing my girl dirty. Yes I saw the pictures of Brandon with that girl too but I don't care we're both single, he can do what ever he wants. As I was driving back to my apartment my phone rang through the speaker , I smiled seeing who was FaceTiming me. I answered posing , it's my new boo Jay.

What's up babe? Ooouu you got your hair done? He said hyping me up

Yes I did, you like it?

Yeah you look beautiful babe, where you on your way to?

I'm going home to chill now and thank you for every thing today.

You know I got you but, you gone be in Miami this weekend right?

Yeah why?

Damnnnn why you gotta be aggressive?? He said laughing

I was asking because ima be in Miami for a game, you want to come?

Of course but I need seats for my two best friends too.

I can make that happen ain't no problem but after the game I need you to myself. Let's go on a date. he said smirking

I smiled