Chapter 25: Time Flies

Dave POV:

Dave POV:

It's been almost 4 months since I popped up on Karin, I never saw or heard from her since that day. I know she moved to Atlanta, I ended up getting an apartment in Houston but still kept the house in Miami. All of our things were still there I couldn't bring myself to pack her shit and send it to Kenn house so she can take it to her. I'm still not over her, I know she dating some square ass nigga now. I just been focused on my business and not bitches, we were opening up a 4th location in LA so I would be traveling there for 3 months soon. I got a rental house for the time being.

I was just leaving the club it was 6am I drove to my apartment to go home and go to sleep

4pm...

I was just waking up I had a few missed calls and some texts, I had two texts from an unsaved number I decided to open that first because it could've been a business associate.

I didn't even know what to think, was she finally ready to talk about everything? If so I was willing to answer all her questions and tell her the whole truth

I didn't even know what to think, was she finally ready to talk about everything? If so I was willing to answer all her questions and tell her the whole truth. I got up going to handle my hygiene before going back into my room. I FaceTimed her because I just wanted to see her face and hear her voice I haven't in months. As she answered it switched from FaceTime to FaceTime audio so that means she's in the car.

"Hello"

"What's up ma"

"Hey I'm out right now, is it ok if I call you back in like 30 minutes?"

"Yeah that's cool but you want to tell me what's so important?"

she giggled "I'll tell you when I call you back"

I sucked my teeth "aight"

She hung up

Now she had my mind wandering because what could it be? Them 30 minutes started to feel like an hour. I hit up CJ to see what he was doing, when I'm bored I third wheel with him and Lexi sometimes. Lexi cursed my ass out many times but she also is rooting for us to be back together. While I was on the phone with CJ my other line beeped it was Karin FaceTiming me I told him I would hit him back.