Chapter 46: Love Is Blind

Karin POV:

Karin POV:

Driving back home all I could think about is what Dave said. I love him so much, I always did and always will but apart of me just know he will only hurt me.

I played Drake's take care album on my way home. Since Dave would be picking Kennie up I knew I had the rest of the day to myself.

I pulled up to the my apartment building seeing Ty's car parked in my spot, so I parked in my 2nd spot I pay for monthly.

I got out the car getting on the elevator up to my apartment. I took my shoes off as I walked in then put my keys and purse down on the table by the door.

"Babe!! You here?" I yelled out

I walked into the living seeing he wasn't there. I walked towards the kitchen seeing him coming out towards me.

"Where you been at Karin?" He asked with a mean mug on his face

"I took Kennie to school then met with Dave, he said he's picking her up from school & keeping her."

"So you was out with your baby dad huh?"

"Yes? What's the problem?"

"Karin don't play with me. Fuck you tryna run back to that Nigga?" He said with more bsss in his voice

"You need to lower your voice and calm down"

"You must think I'm stupid! You want that nigga?"

"No Ty. I'm marrying you, baby why are you being like this?" I said with confusion, he had an unreadable expression on his face

Next thing I know I felt my eye stinging. He slapped me so hard in the face, I grabbed my face and stumbled.

"Don't ever think you can play with me Karin. I will fucking kill you and that nigga! Do you hear me?!" He yelled now choking me hard I couldn't breathe

I nodded my head and grabbed his hands. I felt like I would pass out at any moment. I never saw this side of Tyler. He never put his hands on me, I was in complete shock. He finally let me go and I gasped loudly for air.

"I love you Karin and you for me and me only. Don't you ever forget that and don't ever leave without your ring on again."

I sat on the floor crying because I was still in disbelief and not to mention I was scared he was going to kill me. I would've never saw my child again, all I could think about in those moments was Kennie.

Tyler left out and I sat on the floor balled up, just crying. I don't know what to do. I don't want to tell Dave because I know he will kill him. Tyler has never done this before so maybe his emotions was just high. After a few minutes I picked myself up off the floor to go take a bath.

I went into the bathroom and noticed a red & purple mark above my eye. I can just cover it with makeup before Kennie comes home. After taking my bath I put on some loose pajamas and got in the bed. I put my phone on do not disturb, not wanting to be bothered or for anyone to FaceTime me and see my face. I wanted to fall asleep but was scared Tyler would come back, he has a key and access to the apartment now with us being engaged and all.

After letting my mind race for 10 minutes, I finally fell asleep. I woke up to a dip in the bed and the room being dark, I must've been sleep for hours.

"Baby I'm sorry" I heard Ty's deep voice in the dark

He clicked on the lamp on his side of the bed.

"Aww baby, damn. Let me see" he said grabbing my chin so I could face towards him

"Does it hurt? I'm sorry baby I never meant to do this to you. Your face, it's so beautiful and I ruined it. I fucked up. Im so sorry. I love you so much"

My eyes swell up as the tears released from them. I gasped crying hard, so hard my chest was aching. This is what heart break feels like. Regret, maybe I should stayed with Dave atleast he would never hit me. Tyler says he is sorry and I know this isn't like him. I still care about him so much.

"Here babe, I got you something." He pulled out flowers and got a black Chanel bag off the floor.

"These are my favorite flowers" I said taking them from him

"I know and look at the bag I got you. It's limited edition"

I opened it seeing a medium metallic pink,orange, purple and gold flap bag.

"This is pretty Ty, thank you."

He grabbed my chin kissing me, I kissed him back.

"I'm sorry, I love you"

"I love you too" I said with teary eyes

"I'll be back I'm going to tell Kennie good night" I said getting up

"What about your eye?" He asked sadly

"I'll cover it" I smiled slightly

I went in the bathroom FaceTiming Kennie after putting on makeup, she answered on the second ring

I smiled seeing her in her pajamas "hi baby, you're in bed already?"

"Yes mommy, I'm sleepy"

"Ok I wanted to tell you goodnight and mommy loves you so much"

"I love you mommy. Are you ok?"

"Yes I'm fine"

"Why your eyes red mommy?"

"Mommy just tired, that's all Pooh. I'll see you after school, ok?"

"Ok mommy." She hung up

I started crying again because I can't even hide this from my child.

I walked out the bathroom getting back in the bed. Tyler had his towel in his hand so I assumed he was about to take a shower.

"I'm gone take a shower, want to talk when I get out?" He asked

"No. I'm actually still tired."

"Okay babe, but you know I'm really sorry. It will never happen again, I promise." He said rubbing my leg

I just nodded my head then turned over and forced myself to sleep.
__________________________________

🫣🤭 talk to me y'all !!!