Chapter 9: Love Is A Losing Game

Sorry For An Mistakes & Typo's In Advance. I'm Fixing Them As I'm Putting Out Chapters So Don't Be The Grammar Police!

Kenn POV:

It was the next morning and I woke up with a pounding headache. I mixed clear with brown last night and now I'm dealing with the consequences. I looked to my left seeing Brandon was already out of bed, I turned over grabbing my phone seeing that he left some advil, water, and a Gatorade on the night stand for me. The little things like that makes me remember why I fell in love with him. Nobody knows but things between us have been rocky lately and as much as I seem like myself still, smiling on the outside and joking I am not ok. I think Brandon is cheating on me, he's become very secretive. He's been staying out later and walks out the room whenever his phone rings, I try not to be that girl but I can't help but notice and I don't want to be naïve ignoring red flags. I haven't been feeling like myself either, just feeling drained,sleepy, emotional just not me. I grabbed my phone checking the time, Karin has so much planned for us today so I know I have to get up soon and get ready.

I texted in the group chat to see if they were up yet.

Locking my phone I got up taking the advil and drinking the water

Locking my phone I got up taking the advil and drinking the water. I walked over to the closet to find an outfit for the day we're going site seeing on the island, then for a boat ride and snorkeling. After handling my hygiene and putting on my swimsuit,cover up and shoes I grabbed my sunglasses and purse and headed downstairs. I could see everyone else was out back except Brandon he was in the kitchen on his phone. I mentally rolled my eyes because damn you still texting hoes while we're on vacation. I walked in the kitchen, opening the fridge grabbing another water bottle. Brandon finally looked up from his phone noticing me, smiling.

"Good morning baby girl, how you feel?" He asked

I hate that he's so damn handsome it makes it hard to stay mad at his ass. He grabbed my waist, pulling me into him. I kissed his lips. I don't know anything for sure I haven't gone through his phone or caught him anything but you know a woman's intuition is always right. I still love him, he's usually sweet and nice to me he's just been distant like his mind isn't in this relationship anymore. Then other days it's like he's back to that guy I first met and moved in with.

"I'm starting to feel a little better my head isn't pounding anymore but I definitely need some food" I said rubbing my stomach.

"We'll get you some food, come on fat girl" he said laughing walking out towards the back where everyone is.

Our boat to take us to the island was already waiting. We all climbed down the ladder getting on and headed to our first destination. The guys were talking to each other, Karin and Lexi were talking I stayed quiet. I had a million things running through my head.