Chapter 14: Christmas Day

Dave POV:

Dave POV:

It's Christmas morning everybody was up except Karin and Kenn, I was about to wake my baby up. She gone be so excited to see what I got her. I got everybody nice ass gifts but Karin's gifts tops everyone's. I walked upstairs going back into our room, my moms and hers already started making breakfast while everybody just chillin downstairs.

I sat on the bed the weight of my body made her pop her eyes open and stretch.

"Merry Christmas baby" I said

"Merry Christmas pa" she said smiling

I kissed her cheek "come on and get up so you can see what I got you" I said

"No wait until you see what I got you" she said walking into the bathroom

I left out the room going back downstairs seeing that Kenn was awake and Rari done already gave her the chain and bracelet he got her yesterday. Not gone lie how they both looking at eachother you would think they was still in love. I know for a fact Ferrari still love her cause he would lowkey check in on her with me trying to be slick.

CJ got Lexi that Benz that he promised her , they were sitting down eating because they have to leave and catch their flight in 3 hours.

1 Hour Later ..

After every one opened their gifts we were just taking pictures, eating and talking. We were having a chill day today because we're having a big ass New Years eve party at the crib in a few days so we ain't wanna do too much. Karin has had a smile on her face since she woke up this morning and that alone makes me happy. I watched her talking to my mom, I love their relationship. I love that my moms and pops love her I value their opinion and plus they never liked any girl I bought home. I picked up my phone scrolling on IG and posting my pic of my Richard Millie my baby really outdid herself with this one.