Chapter 15: New Years Eve

Sorry For Any Typos & Mistakes

Kenn POV:

"Cut that nigga off when the ball drop !" I yelled over Fab

It's been a few days since that bull shit with Brandon and I honestly want no parts of him any more. I was thinking about giving us a chance again and this time as a family but fuck him and the drama that follows. As long as he's a good dad to our son that's all I care about honestly.

I don't want to even think about him tonight I just want enjoy coming in to the new year with the people I love. Unfortunately his strong jaw ass will be here too but I'll ignore him.

I sat in the bathroom doing my makeup getting ready for tonight we were all dressing up. I texted Karin because I needed my hair fixed, Lexi and CJ are on their way from the airport now but I know she'll have to get herself ready. Karin texted back saying give her 25 minutes I rolled my eyes knowing her and Dave probably fucking. She'll be pregnant next at the rate they go cause that's exactly how me and Brandon used to be, always up under each other and always having sex.

My pregnancy brain caused me to daze out and I had a flash back of the day Brandon asked me to be his girlfriend.

***FLASH BACK****

Pulling up to the marina docks I put two and two together of what we were doing, having dinner on a yacht. Of course I'm excited inside but playing it cool, no man has ever gone above and beyond like Brandon has in such little time I'm falling for him. He grabbed my hand leading me on to the boat where there was (not to my surprise) a candle lit dinner. He pulled my chair out then sat down in his, I could tell something was on his mind he's been super quiet since we left from my condo. I hope he wasn't bringing me here to tell me something bad he could've done that at the condo.

This is nice Brandon and the view is perfect. I said

Yeah I wanted to do something different than what we usually do. He said dryly

What's the matter? I can tell something is off. I said concerned

He pushed hisself away from the table standing up and for some reason my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach.

Kennedy the way you make me feel no other woman has. I don't even let bitches close to me and I'm not calling you a bitch I'm just saying. I'm not no dummy and I'm not letting you get away I love you and I want you to be my girl officially. I want you all to myself, I want to be your go to, your best friend, maybe even yo baby daddy soon. He said chuckling

Brandon I love you too. I said crying hugging him

**** FLASH BACK OVER ****

I didn't even notice I was crying until I heard Karin calling my name.

"Kenn what's wrong? You ok?" She asked

"I was just thinking about when Brandon first asked me to be his girlfriend. I wish he never had to move. I should've just gone with him and maybe we wouldn't be where we are now. We would be happily raising and loving our son together." I said tearing up again. I had so many regrets about how I ended things I wish I would have left with him.

"Some things happen for a reason Kenn. You can dwell on what should've or could've, just focus on now and the future. You two will still raise and love baby B together even if you aren't together. Also you can love someone and still not be with them, love them from a distance." Karin said sectioning my hair to press it out.