Chapter 29: Broken Clocks

Kenn POV:

Kenn POV:

I woke up the next morning in Brandon arms and it felt good. I don't know what it is but he has this hold over me like no matter who I'm dating or what he does I always seem to gravitate back to him.

So y'all know me and Jay been dating but Jay has also been doing his own thing. He's been in the blogs a few times for being spotted out with other women but I don't trip cause he's not my man and more importantly he always send them funds. I checked my phone seeing that he blew me up all night because of the picture I posted. He can't be mad cause I don't press him when he doing whatever he doing with his other bitches. He was trying to argue and I'm not here for it.

I looked over seeing Brandon still sleeping I just stared at him and started rubbing his waves, I always feel so at peace with him

He started to stir in his sleep then opened his eyes as his hands cuffed my butt.

"Aht aht we not doing none of that"

He sucked his teeth "man ain't nobody tryna do none of that. I can just rub on you I missed you"

"I know you do but you can't just be touching all on me"

"Yeah ok." He said sarcastically "let's go get Brix so I can take y'all out for breakfast."

"Okay" I said going in the bathroom to take a shower. I sent Karin a text letting her know we'll be picking up Brix in an hour she didn't text me about him all night so maybe he was good. He's always good with Karin,Dave, and his dad but be bad as shit with me.

After getting dressed we left out going to Karin and Dave crib, pulling up 25 minutes later.

Dave and Brandon dapped each other up as we walked in

"What's up Kenn" Dave said

"Hey Dave, how was Brix last night?"

"He was cool with me while I was here but I left to go to the club and he was giving Karin hell"

"What? He's usually good with both of y'all" I said laughing

"It might be because she's pregnant"

"Let me find out my baby jealous"