Chapter 47: Time Usually Heal All Wounds

Karin POV:

Karin POV:

It's been 2 months since that incident with Tyler, it hasn't happened again. He seemed to be back to his regular self, he said he was going through some things personally. We talked about it, worked through things and we're just trying to move on and forget.

I was on my way from the market now driving to pick up Kennie from school. I went to her classroom signing her out, once we got in the car she asked me to play a few songs. She spoke so well for a 3 1/2 year old, people thinks she's older because of that. I like to think it's because I breast fed her until she was 1 and maintained a healthy diet the entire year. We sang together as we drove to Tyler's house, we've been staying here a lot lately. I sent him a text letting him know I was outside so he could come help me with the bags.

"Ty Ty!!" Kennie yelled, rushing out of her seatbelt once she seen him coming out of the house.

I noticed he was dressed to go somewhere which is weird because we're supposed to be eating dinner at home.

"Kennie! Hey little mama, how was school?" He said giving her a high five

I smiled a little because he was always so sweet and accepting of Kendall, they have a cute bond.

"Good!" She yelled then skipped into the house

I popped the trunk and got out the car.

"Hey babe, you good?" He asked kissing my cheek

"Yes. You look nice, going somewhere?"

"I made us reservations for dinner so you and Kennie get dressed, wear something chill."

"I was going to cook for us tonight, you knew that."

"Come on babe you gone argue with me about this?" He said fake poking his lip out

I rolled my eyes and smiled "Ok but I better like the food"

"You gone love the food, come on." He said grabbing the bags and walking towards the front door.