Chapter 38: Moving Along

Karin POV:

Karin POV:

I woke up naked with Tyler's arms wrapped around me. We exchanged gifts last night he got me a Chanel bag and a new iced out necklace with my name since I "lost" my old one. Dave really broke it when we broke up but whatever. I took a test last night and I'm not pregnant thank god because I'm still not ready for another kid yet. We said we would be more careful but we end up fucking raw again. I don't have time to have two crazy baby dads , that would be so ghetto.

I moved his arms and got out of bed putting my robe on

"Where you going?" His husky voice made me jump a little

"To take a shower then cook for us" I said walking over to him kissing him

"Ima get in with you"

"Nope because then we never gone get breakfast" I giggled walking away

After taking a shower and handling all my hygiene , I walked back into my room seeing Tyler wasn't in the bed anymore. I know he ain't just leave and didn't say nothing. I tied my robe around my waist as I hear a loud commotion coming from the living room. I walked towards to see Tyler and Dave looking like they were about to kill each other.

"What is going on?" I asked

"Hey. I told you I would come to your house and pick Kenni up." I said getting in the middle of both of them because Dave looked as if he was gone kill Tyler with his bare hands and knowing him he would.

"I gotta run somewhere real quick" he said passing me Kenni book bag

"Where is Kendall?"

"I told her to go to her room"

"Well listen, y'all don't have to like each other but I'm not gone sit here and allow y'all to go to war every time y'all see each other."

"Ain't nobody worried about that nigga"

"Ty" I said looking annoyed

"Nigga I'm not worried about you fuck is you talking about?! But you are gone be around my daughter"

"Exactly what I was saying before YALL cut me off. Both of you are gone be in my life, Dave indefinitely we share a child. Tyler you're my man, so I can't have y'all arguing especially not with Kendall around so figure this shit out and quick" I said walking away to check on Kenni

I prayed that they didn't start shooting at each other once I was out of sight. I opened Kenni room door to see her laying down with a movie on. She was so independent and smart already at just 3 years old.

"Hey Pooh, you sleepy?" I said rubbing her curly hair

She shook her head yes, it was almost noon now and this is when she usually takes a nap