Chapter 27: If There's A Question Of My Heart

(I tried again with the baby bump lol)

Time Skip, Sorry 🤷🏽‍♀️

2 Months Later

Karin POV:

I groaned rolling over to my phone ringing for the 5th time. I answered annoyed because I was getting big and restless.

"HELLO!!!" I yelled into the FaceTime

"I'm sorry mamas I woke you up?"

"Yes, what the hell you want? Blowing me up like that"

"I want you to come look at something with me" he said licking his lips

"Dave I'm not in the mood for your shit today, your child is giving me hip pains"

"Or maybe that's because you was riding my dick like you wanted to break it" he said laughing

"Yeah I just wanted some dick and you my baby dad so why not?"

"I'm your future husband"

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes "where you want to go?"

"I gotta look at a building I want you to make sure the interior is right"

I groaned "ugh ok I'm getting up, give me an hour"

"I'm downstairs, let me up"

"Stop popping up at my place like that"I said laughing then hanging up

I buzzed him up and unlocked the door.

He walked in going straight to the kitchen he had something in his hand but I couldn't see what it was. Me being nosey I walked behind him

"Awwww" "This is so sweet baby daddy"

"I told you stop calling me that" he said wrapping his arms around my waist

"Thank youuuuu. This was so nice of you and I love this bag" I said kissing his lips

I talked to Tyler once he got out of the hospital, he actually still wanted to date and even play stepdad to the baby. I told him I just needed time from him and Dave. Dave's dad and mom cursed his ass out and he came to realize that he was wrong. Dave had moved out here since finding out about the baby. He's barely ever at his own apartment because he's always poppin up at mine, some times I don't mind cause my hormones will have me craving him. Other times I just can't stand looking at his face but when he start being mean back to me I cry. We finally told everybody, my dad is still pissed with Dave but excited to be a pop pop, my mom is so team Dave so she's happy too but she said we making her a grandma too young. Dave's parents are just excited for a grand baby and his mom always loved me. I'm tired of being pregnant I can't control my emotions and I'm always fucking hungry. He owned up to everything and has been so attentive and respectful since. I forgave him over time I feel healed from the situation overall and I'm almost starting to fully trust him again but I still have a slight wall up.