Chapter 54: Scared

Kenn POV:

Kenn POV:

"Hi Kennedy, do you know where you are?"

I just blinked, I remember being on the bathroom floor bleeding before passing out

"Her vitals are fine and her pupils seem fine" he said clicking off the flashlight he had in my face

I saw Brandon walking in with the saddest look I've ever seen with a cup of water, which made my face soften. I've never seen my husband cry really except when I delivered our children.

Brandon passed me the water and I took a few sips "Thank you" I smiled

"How you feel bae?" He asked with concern in his eyes

I shrugged and rasped "I'm ok, what happened?"

"Mrs.East you had an ovarian cyst that burst which caused the pelvic pain and blood loss. We did a small surgery just to make sure you don't get an infection and nothing needed to be removed."

"Ok, so is everything fine?" Brandon asked

"Yes, everything is fine but you'll need to take antibiotics to ensure you won't get an infection. Otherwise everything is all good."

I slightly chuckled "I thought I was having a miscarriage or something."

"Nope, you're not pregnant and did also doesn't hinder you from having babies. I do want you to schedule a follow up for 3 weeks from now and come to the office in another 3 months to make sure you don't get another cyst"

"It could come back?" I asked

"Sometimes yes."

I nodded

"You'll be able to be discharged today because you didn't have a serious procedure."

"Ok thanks"

"I'll go get your discharge papers then you'll be free to go" the nurse said walking out

"Baby you scared the shit out of me. I can't even lie"

"I'm sorry, where's the babies?"

"With my parents, they gone keep them so you can rest."

"Ok" I nodded

After getting my papers and he helped me into my clothes i was wheeled out to our car. After getting the in the car comfortably, he picked up my meds, food then headed home.

Brandon helped me into my pajamas then into bed, I was still sleepy from the anesthesia so I went to sleep.

_________________________________

Still Kenn POV:

2 Weeks Later

I was finally starting to feel like myself, the first week I wasn't able to stand for long periods of time without feeling pain. I decided to go shopping last minute with Karin and Lexi after my hair appointment.