Chapter 4: "I Need To Know For Sure Cause You Got Potential"

EXCUSE ANY TYPOS OR MISTAKES..

5 Months Later...

Dave POV:

Me & Karin been dating for 4 going on almost 5 months. Shit been going smooth that's my baby man. They had their opening back in February and they've been booked like crazy. Karin and Lexi have done hair on some of the most known social media influencers here. Ken has been traveling with JT from the city girls as her lash and nail technician so she hasn't been at the shop much. When she is home she always with my brother they practically live together. They had to hire another technician in place of her some Asian girl. Lexi and CJ made it official too. Me & my bros been making some crazy moves, our newest investment a strip club right off south beach has been bringing us in a lot of money the past few months. I just left from meeting with our financial advisor and we're really bringing in triple of what we thought.

I was about to drive home but I miss my girl I ain't see her in 2 days she been working hard so ima slide past her shop and surprise her with some food and flowers. I stopped at the florist first then went to pick up her food from 7 spices she loves the salmon alla vodka from there. I drove 10 more minutes making it to the shop I hopped out grabbing the flowers we could eat in the car while she got a break. I walked in the shop catching all the women attention, some giving me lustful stares, others googly eyed by my romantic gesture.

I tried sneaking up on her but Lexi fucked that up.

"Hey brother" she yelled making Karin turned around and see me holding the flowers

"Aww baby" she pouted

"Hey beautiful, you got time to have lunch with your man?" I asked

"Yes I have 2 hours before my next client" She said smiling

I grabbed her hand and we walked out to the car she starting smiling when she opened the door and seen I got her favorite food. We both got in the car closing the doors opening our food.

"Baby you're so sweet thank you so much, you know this my favorite" Karin said smiling

"You're welcome baby I missed you so I had to pull up on you." I said eating my wings

"I missed you too papa. I don't have any more clients for the rest of the weekend you can stay over my place. Lexi won't be home you know her and CJ are going to Cabo for a few days and Ken is up under your brother as usual." She said sighing

"Ard that's cool you want me to pick you up after work or meet you at the condo?" I asked

"You can pick me up Lexi is leaving before me so I'll tell her to drive the car back to the condo and park it." Karin said

"Plus I wanna be chauffeured by my man" she said giggling

"I got something else you can drive" I said smirking