Chapter 30:Mad At The Fact That It's Me

Dave POV:

Dave POV:

Me and Karin were laid up watching movies at the house, well just me cause she fell asleep on me. It was raining hard as fuck outside. We decided to order food and stay in today. We usually go on dates every other Saturday but between the baby & the weather she said she was tired. I can't wait until our baby girl get here I love her so much already.

We haven't started planning the wedding again yet, we said we would wait until after the baby is born. She talking about she want to be snatched and I'm paying for her surgery, I doubt she even gone need it but if she wants it I'm gone pay for it.

We been staying low key lately and shit just been real peaceful, we ain't been on socials much or been out we just been vibing & enjoying each others company.

I picked up my phone strolling on Instagram immediately stopping once I saw the shade room post my brother

"Man what the fuck!!" I yelled

Karin jumped waking up out of her sleep

"What's wrong pa?"

"Rari got locked up for beating that basketball nigga"

"What? Who? Hold on I got a bunch of texts from Kenn"

"I'm about to call our lawyer cause Rari ain't call me so hopefully he called him"

I walked off going to call my lawyer, we talked for about 10 minutes and I heard something crash upstairs. I dropped my phone going upstairs to see if Karin was good and hoping she didn't fall.

"Yo baby you good?"

"It's always something Dave shit can just never be perfect"

She yelled throwing clothes around

"Ma calm down what's going on?"

"Nigga was you really dumb enough to fuck that bitch without a condom?" "Now my daughter has to share you with some other baby!!"

"Ma what are you talking about I'm only having a baby with you"

"Then what the fuck is this?"

I sucked my teeth "I never fucked that girl raw she's delusional!"

"So you actually fucked her? Wow. I thought maybe you just took the bitch out, probably spent a little money on her but you stuck your dick in her that's low even for you"

"Baby listen—"

"I don't want to hear it, I'm gone go stay with Kenn tonight. I don't know if I can do this Dave"

"Karin I swear this shit is all lies please do not leave me. I know I fucked up but I would never go and get another bitch pregnant." "I just lost my brother and don't know when he can come home I can't lose you too baby please"

"I can't do this right now Dave"

"Baby I swear I didn't get that girl pregnant, that bitch really mad that it's you for me and always gone be you"

"Ima just stay with Kenn tonight and help her with Brix. I'll see you tomorrow" she said walking out with her LV book bag

I sat on the bed commenting under the post

"Bitches be delusional. I'm having a baby with Karin and Karin only."

This dumb bitch lucky I don't have her number no more I would text her and curse her the fuck out but I got my brother to worry about I can't be worried about this dumb bitch right now. When the time come though we gone get a DNA test through my doctors I can't play no sneaky games with this bitch she scandalous as fuck.

The lawyer said Rari don't have a bail yet they still waiting to see if this light skin nigga gone press charges or not. This shit was crazy I felt like I was having an out of body experience.

I saw Rick Ross calling my phone I forgot he was doing an appearance at our club tomorrow it's so much shit going on I don't even know if I'm gone be there but fuck it I gotta make money I got a daughter on the way. I answered my phone choppin it up with him and smoking two faces, once we hung up I sent Karin multiple texts and she didn't reply but I had her location so I know she made it to Kenn crib. I locked my phone laying down until I fell asleep.

________________________________

I know it's a short chapter but I'd rather give y'all multiple short chapters than to have y'all waiting months for 1 long chapter 😫😫

Rari got locked up for putting the paws on Jayson chile and might have to sit and do some time

I know Kenn going through it cause they was on bad terms

Jade claiming to be pregnant by Dave , her and Karin around the same months 🫠🫠

Y'all mad at Dave? Y'all think the baby is his?

Don't forget to comment and vote ❤️