Chapter 39: The Countdown

Kenn POV:

Kenn POV:

"Brix come on so you can take a nap" I said walking in his room where he made a mess playing with his toys. Brielle just laid down for a nap and if he goes to sleep then I can have a few minutes to myself to take a shower.

As Brix starting cleaning up his toys I heard my phone rang

"I'll be right back papa"

I walk back to my bedroom and saw I had a missed FaceTime from Brandon. I clicked on the notification automatically calling him back, after the 3rd ring he answered

"Yes husband?"

"Wassup baby what you doing?"

"I'm about to lay Brix down, Brielle went down on her own"

"Ok. You cooking tonight or you want me to grab something?"

"I'm kinda tired you can pick something up, whatever you want is cool."

"I'll be home in two hours so you can get a break for the rest of the day babe. I gotta make a few more runs then I'll grab some food and be on my way home"

"Ok, I'm about to check on Brix and make him lay down so I can take a shower"

"Yeah get it fresh for me so I can tear it up"

I laughed "boy please you being fucking me fresh after a workout"

"Cause you be looking good with that sweat on you ma"

I rolled my eyes playfully "I'll see you when you get home. I love you"

"I love you too ma, I'll be there soon"

"Ok" I said then hung up

I walked back to Brix room

"You done cleaning?"

"Yes mommy"

"Ok. Let's lay down" I pulled his blankets back so he could get underneath. Once he got in I put the blankets over him and kissed his forehead

"I love you"

"Love you mommy"

I closed his door walking back to my bedroom. I loved my babies but they be wearing me out every day and Brandon has started so many new businesses that he's always out all day and home late most days. A lot of days I miss doing nails and lashes, I've considered doing it again just so I could get out the house sometimes. Being a stay at home mom/wife is not what it's cracked up to be, I feel like I've even lost touch with my girls.

I sat my clothes on the bed and walked into the bathroom connected to my bedroom starting my shower.

I decided to text Karin to see if she wanted to go out for drinks tomorrow.