Welcome to JHcola Theater.

Okay, I'll have everything in order, soda check, popcorn check, bed, and restroom check

Okay, I'll have everything in order, soda check, popcorn check, bed, and restroom check. and a big ass movie theater with very comfy seats. Now all that is left is to bring a special guest. As I look back on the empty seat while I stand in behind a large theater.
It is time, and may the reaction begin. My mask made a deep gothic voice, 10 seconds to summon them in, it'll use my power but it's worth it.

9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1... a big ball of blue energy emerged from the thin air, each one placed in every seat. then pop the balloon, and here they are the group all here.

Poof, Team RWBY, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long.

Poof, Team JNPR, Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos, and Lie Ren.

Poof, Team CRDL, Cardin, Russel, Dove, and Skylark.

Poof, Team SSSN, Sun, Scarlet, Sage, and Neptune.

Poof, Team CFVY. Coco, Fox, Velvet, and Yatsuhashi.

Poof again are Taiyang Xiao Long, Qrow Branwen, Zwei and Raven Branwen.

Poof, a group of Faurnus came along. Adam, Sienna Khan, Ghira Belladonna, and Kali Belladonna. Blake's mom & dad,

Poof then appeared as the teachers here were Ozpin and Glynda and James Ironwood, Winter, and Penny.

Poof appeared with Roman Torchwick and his good partner Neo.

Then, poof, another guest comes Cinder, Emerald, Mercury, Hazel, Tyrian, and Watts, and to Ozpin's shock, it is no other than his first love and an enemy. Salem.

Now they are all here at last but of course, to my mistake and annoying me they all start to panic about what happened and how all that shit. I'll quickly talk.

JHcola: "Before you start, calm the hell down I took all your cool weapons already, plus I'll know all your names but since you all don't know, let me introduce myself. I THE ALL GREAT BEING AND ONLY AS THE GREAT JHCOLA brought you all here to REACT every Multiverse. Ok, now you start asking."

Everyone here looks at him as if he is crazy, Winter and Ironwood upright say.

Winter: "Do you really expect me to believe you?"
Ruby: "Who are you and what do you do to my baby?"

Ozpin was ready to defend and Salem was ready to attack.

JHcola had no time for this bullshit. so he left his right hand and sniped his fingers and they all froze in time.

JHcola: "Can you all. PLEASE STOP, AND LISTEN TO ME!"

20 min later

JHcola: "So do you all understand now?"
They all nodded and accepted it well, sure they didn't like it. but I just don't care.

Wiess: "So let me get this straight, you want us all to watch your sully reaction about another universe."
JHcola: and each of you will have a different version yourself as we go along. Some will be good, others will be bad. but I'll show you 10 things and then go to bed and wake up in the morning and we do it again.
Ozpin: "I suppose we don't have any choice, do we now?"
Salem: "For once I'd agree with an old enemy. as she smirks."
Ruby: "Come on guy, he said we can go home when he has done it, and besides I kinda like to see what he has to show us. cheerfully".
Yang: "Ha sis is right, what could go wrong? Right guys."
Jaune: "I'll guess we'll take a seat."
JHcola: "Yes, please. now pick up your snack and enjoy the show."

Poof, a remote appeared in his back clove hand. just before he presses the button. Cinder rudely interrupts him.
Cinder: "Excuse me."
JHcola: "WHAT!!!"
Cinder: "When we all go back home, is it time exactly where we left off?"
JHcola: "Yes. as if you never left at all, now shut up and we can watch. Oh shit, I'll almost forget."

As JHcola snips the fingers a light shines, and Summer Rose comes back to life.

Ruby Rose stood up, tears in her eyes. Yang, Dad, Qrow, and Raven were shocked as well.

Summer Rose looked around in disbelief that she was alive and most of all, she saw her family. 
Summer: "Ruby, yang."Salem cannot believe this, but she keeps it herself. 
Ruby: "Thank you JH. as she hugged her mother."
JHcola: "No problem, now we can watch."