The legend of Vox Machina. The bar fight.

Go to YouTube for this.

Scene starts.

In the city's lower dock district, in the Inskeep Bar. People gather around the heroes. or unluckily heroes.
Qrow, Raven, Summer, Glynda, and Ironwood are in the drinking game. At the same time, Taiyang was in the corner drinking wine.
Ironwood had finished his drink, put down the cup, and stood triumphantly with both hands in the air as he won.
"Yeah ha ha ha, That's right, who's the best, Yeah!" said Ironwood. a green part giant, as the people cheered for him. "Ironwood Wins, again," said Taiyang though he knew he would win either way.

Qrow: "So that's us, nice."
Ironwood: "No is not nice, look at them. They are drinking for fun lately."
Salem: "You seem to enjoy the sweet victory"

"Fuck Me! Why do we always play drinking games with a Guy twice our size?" Qrow complained.
"Because it's the fastest way to get drunk, obviously," said Raven, drunk as hell.

Summer: "I can't believe you, Raven, how could you."
Raven: "We are all adults, just like you."

"Zoo's drinking? not me. I'm great. I think we should go to another... another-" Summer was so wasted, and she wasn't able to hold on that she vomited on the wood floor.

Ruby: "Mom, you are a total mess."
Yang: "Now I can't imagine you the same way anymore"
Raven: "You were saying, hmmm."
Summer: "Sh sh SHUT UP."
Taiyang: "It's ok, remember when we wed."
Summer: "Yes dear, I remember."
Winter: "I can't believe we're seeing this. and why am I looking small?"
JHcola: "She is the race known as Gnome."
Adam: "Interesting."

Winter next to Summer, patting her back. "didn't you only have one Ale? oh soo drunker." said Winter holding down in there.

Winter: "Where's your sense of dignity"
Mercury: "That is so funny, they are so messed up"
Emerald: "I don't know what their lives are, but I know they going to have a huge hangover"
Jacques: "What a disgraceful look."
Willow: "She is becoming just like me."
Whitley: "But more drinker."

Suddenly a manly Orc Cardin was walking when he was in front of Summer's path.
"Ahh, watch it Bitch."
He shoved her head away and left her.

Yang gets up from the seat and walks to Cardin, but Ruby and her friend stop her
Cardin: 'Whow show yang I'm not the one saying it."
JHcola: "Cool it, Yang."
Yang: "Geee fine." She cools off.
Summer: "It's okay. it's no big deal."
Ruby: "Yeah, but someone has to."

Ironwood stood up, angry.
"HAY, you watch it, DICK NOSE."
but then Winter holds her hand up to calm him down.
"Easy James. we don't waste our time talking asshole, remember," said Gnome Winter.

Sun: "Dick's nose? Haha, that I never heard of."
Ozpin: "Very friendly of you Mr. Ionwood."
Ironwood: "I would have handled things differently."
Taiyang: "Either way, thanks."

James sits down and groans. Raven raises a cap high to the tavern.
"Oy, tavern keep. another round for Vox Machina, the greatest band of mercenaries in all the realms."
Then Cardin Orc starts laughing."The greatest? oh, you couldn't even rescue a cow from a burning bar. Vox machine, what a fucking joke!" said Cardin Orc while Tai, Raven, Qrow, James, Summer, and Winter hear it from them.

Oscar: "I guess their reputation is not good, aren't they?."
Roman: "I believe so, my good young man."
Gira: "I'm sure they talking nonsense here"
Kali: "I hope so."