Patlabor The Movie. Nora and Ren vs The Guard Robots. and other things.

On the cold rainy night a megastructure in the middle of the ocean. 100 feet tall with multiple platforms.

Penny: "What in the impressive structure"
Ironwood: "Indeed. I wonder what the purpose is."
JHcola: "It's in the Factory for Labor unit."
Jacques: "Labor for what exactly?"
JHcola: " A 15-foot-tall Robot that can be operated by the pilot for worker's purpose and military as a will."
Ruby: "Oh cool, may we see it!"
JHcola: "Soon, soon. As time went on, people used to labor for the crime. which, led to the creation of an Atlas police labor force, which is called Patlabor."
Ironwood: "Winter. be prepared to take note when the Patlabor shows."
Winter: "On and ready.

Inside the factory. in the hallways in each row of rows of robots in station writing to activate. Then there's decision 2. the one with an armored car where 4 people.
The driver, Ren.
The shotgun, Sun.
The big anti-tank sniper, Yang.
The anti-tank pistol, Blake. And finally the 2 Atlas Patlabor with cool looking. Unit 1, Nora. Unit 2 with the big shotgun, Ruby.

Yang: "All alright, looks like Ruby gets be Patlabor."
Ruby: "It looks so cool."
Weiss: 'I'll believe Atlas is able to create it now if they want to."
Nora: "Look look look, Ren. it's you and me and oh I want to have one."
Ren: "No Nora, you can't."
Sun: "What are they doing the job for?"
JHcola: "A programmer had uploaded a virus in the system that made all the labor go berserk and rampage. and with the latest new data instilled, Atlas would have been doomed. but Patlabor division 2 soon learned the virus was there, and they had the go-ahead green light to raid it and fix the bug or destroy the factory if they had to."
Salem: "Oh my so evil." with a happy smile.
Ozpin: "I have faith in the decision 2."
Goodwitch: "And so of mine."

"Doesn't this place make you guys feel kind of uneasy," said Sun.
"feels like a pagan shrine full of idols huh, if the plan does not go well, then we just simply destroy this place and of course, Jacques would be very angry. but we got orders," said Blake.

Jacques: "She said WHAT NOW! That means I own that place, you better not do what I think you guys do.'
Willow: "Please calm down, you're not in that world."
Blake made a soft grain that she hoped they would make.

"Listen up, The guard robot isn't much as long as you keep them away, but there are a lot of them. keep combat to the minimum, our objective is securing the control," said Ren.
Blake, Sun, and Yang are ready with their weapons.

"Ruby you take a point, Nora covers our rear," said Ren.
Unit 1 and 2 are in combat mode with the visor shields up and their cockpit lowers down.

Adam: "Let's see what those Patlabor can do."
Oobleck: "The Patlabor can look like a multi-purpose used and endured."
Ruby: "That Big shotgun looks powerful."
Jaune Arc: "You were different Ren."
Pyrrha: "Like officer like"
Ren: "True. I kinda do like that."
Nora: "If that is the case, can I take as many pancakes as I want."
JPR: "NO!"

"get ready to storm right through this place, GO!!!" Ren shouted.
Off they go run through the hallways, one guard robot pops up and runs up to them to identify them but then the bots get shot to pieces by the Ruby shotgun.
"Come on cannon folder, just got some for you!." said Ruby with a serious face.

Yang: "Wow easy Ruby it's just one robot and I'll think I have a problem here."
Ruby: "Hey, I'm not like that."
Wiess: "Sometimes you are. you dots."