Gears of War. Berserker.

start scene
Qrow, Taiyang, and the rest got inside the building.  Jaune and Nora barricade the door with heavy stones.
Qrow radio Summer
"Control, This is Privet Qrow." Qrow shut his eye and sighed, knowing that he had to bring the bad news. "Lieutenant Yatsu is dead," Qrow said

Velvet sobs while Yatsuhashe holds her tight.

"So we've fallen back inside the tomb, and we need a way out of here," Qrow said.
"Repeat. Alpha. Yatsu is dead?" Summer need to confirm that it is true.
"Confirmed,  Control, KIA."
"Roger that," Summer replied.

Summer: "I sounded like she was too used to it, yet. Her heart broke all the same"
JHcola: "Yatsu and Summer know each other since the war started"
Raven: "Having a friendship in this war will only hurt you more, it's better to forget and move on"
Yang: "easy for you to say"
Harriet: "It's necessary to bury your emotional inside"
Not everyone agrees

"Um... there's a courtyard at the other end of your building. that's your best bet." Summer said.
Qrow turns to see a hallway. "Copy that."
"Well, we sure as shit can't stay here." Jaune casually said.

Weiss: "There's something about this particular Jaune is rapping me in the wrong way"
Harriet: "Either due to his past rough experience. But if he was my squad I will discipline him"
Ironwood: "I wouldn't improve his behaviour"
Jaune: "Why am I acting that way"
JHcola: "A lot of reason, to be honest"

Qrow stared at Jaune.
"You're Arc," Qrow said.
"Yeah, that's right, asshole. Question is, who are you?" Jaune said, in arrangon way.

Ozpin: "Well that's a negative tone"
Jaune: "I would not talk that way"
fox: "Judging his tone, I say he has been a lot through"
Clover: "I Concur"
ironwood: "Perhaps"
Qrow: "If he talks to me that way, I put a foot on his ass"

A load of screaming alert them all to take a firing stance, target in one direction.
"Shit. quite. don't move!" Jaune warns them.
"What was that?" Qrow asks Jaune.
"A Berserker." jaune answered.

Adam: "Berserker... he knows about it then"
Ren: "he wouldn't say that if he had not encountered it
Mercury: "What kinda freak monster is that?"
Tanya: "You're worst nightmare"
Kali: "Oh dear"

"She can hear us..." Jaune tightly grip on his lancer. "she can smell us." Jaune said calmly, yet alert.

Junior: "It's much like Grimm"
Roman: "But, his fear is, threatening by this Berserker"
Nora: "But, jaune knows about it, so he can able to beat it"
Tanya: "It's not that simple, yes Nora and Jaune did fight it before. "
Jaune and Nora now know they did fight this Berserker before. but when was that?

Next scene.
A huge hulking monster. bound chain by two Locust holding her in check. they struggle to keep her in control leach.
The berserker stop sniffs something, and then roars.
She pulls the right arm chain that the locust holds her, gets thrown like a doll, hits the pillar and pulls the other one, throwing one across the side.
Berserker runs loose, searching for her prey.

Port: "What monstrosity"
Winter: "It's hideous."
Jacqous: "I say"
Sienna Khan: "Even its own one, it kills them without remorse"
Tanya: "A monster that should not exist"