Let you down. Neo.

The kaleidoscope is twisted in various colors within the scope view—a little Neo girl and a woman on the floor crying. Neo is also crying as well.

Neo's appearance has transformed into that of a completely different person, yet she still sports pink and brown hair in a short bob cut that falls to her chin. She is currently enjoying a beverage with her crew, with Ruby seated beside her. Glynda, who has a robust musical presence, and Ironwood are also present.

Ozpin: "So Neo, Ironwood, Ruby, and Glynda are having a Beverage drinks."
Roman: "I might say Neo, you look stonish."
Neo: "I do look the part." Hand Sign.
Nora: "Holy Oum, Will you look at Professor Glynda, she's so buff."
Glynda: "This is the most embarrassing."
Ironwood: "I Don't actually mind it a bit."
JHcola: "Right..."

Neo took her leave and waved to them as she exited way out of the club, Ironwood waved back as well.
Neo exited her way out of the building. she strolled through the Night city neon light shining brightly in the clear night sky. A tall building with futuristic architecture.
The city itself is extraordinary and hidden lawless side. Though, Neo cheerfully strolls along within the city side.

Pyrrha: "Can't believe this is the same city when Jaune was in it."
Cardin: "There's a lot going on in that city of theirs."
Weiss: "Is it safe for her to be outside of the city?"
Raven: "Not unless you didn't bring your weapon with you."
Tanya: "Which is everyone like Neo does have a gun."

Neo has reached the designated location and is now standing in front of the Biotechnica building, which belongs to the Corporation.
(((Feel the rhythm of the streets, near light and near dreams.)))
Neo blew some bubblegum and went in. During translation; she pulled out her wired plug and inserted it into the USB wall to hack to get it open for her and successfully opened it.
(((Bloody-faced, they feel no pain when there's so much more to gain.)))

Willow: "Is she going in to steal?"
Jacques: "Common thief."
Tanya: "She is after something more crucial than that."

Neo ran straight across the galley hall and to the counter, jumped over it, and jacked it in to shut down the security system.
(((Hunting season, if you will. Tell me where you'd rather be I can hardly see the moon, hope we'll get there pretty soon.)))
Ironwood calls her, just to inform her that she needs to get "In n, out." Neo gets the momo as she gets up and goes through the building complex, she rides on the elevator and blows up her bubblegum for her boredom.
The Door elevator slides open

Neo quickly approaches the computer desk, setting down her bug and jacket. Taking a seat on the chair, she plugs a device into the mainframe and uses a head device for an easily hackable purpose.
(((Trying so hard to release out of your misery.)))

Roman: "Neo, You make me proud."
Neo: "I'm Happy." Hand sign.
Adam: "Anyone could've easily done that."
JHcola: "Exempt, you won't even make it that far."
Tanya: "That's right, it takes cybernetic skills to pull it off."
Blake: "I could make that far."
JHcola: "Maybe, maybe not."

Neo is inside the data stream, naked, as she bypasses the firewall and gets some juicy info on the Corpo scum secrets. Ironwood then massages her to compliment her and tells her to back out.
She put a finger to her lips as a thanks note.
(((Hold on to your wishes. If you can't hold on to me.)))

Sun: "She's good, bro."
Neptune: "Totally."
Salem: "So she needs to be inside the system to gain entrances, Impressive."
Cinder: "Indeed, My lady."
Blake: "She only got lucky"