Blake's decision.

The Scene begins.
A teapot pouring from the teacup, Ghira picks up the teacup with the left hand and drinks his tea.
The family is here around the short square table, with their seat, not the chair, but sitting on the smooth Balish floor woods.
Ghira, Kali, Blake, and Grandma Mai.

Kali: "Look Ghira, that's us and my grandmother, Mai."
Blake: "I've not seen my grandma since I was 7, and I miss her."

They seem to have a good tea moment, except for their daughter, Blake. for she appears upset at her face for whatever reason, every time she looks at her father.

Ruby: "What makes her look sad?"
Yang: "I don't know sis."

Blake can't take it by then. She slams her teacup down.
"You shouldn't have to go!" Blake Shout.
"Blake!" Kali concern.

RWBY JNPR: "Whow!?"
Velvet: "Have to go what?"
Coco: "Something really imported."

"There are plenty of young men to fight for China," Blake points out.
"It's an honor to protect my county and my family," said Ghira.

Ironwood: "So it's an army he joins."
winter: "That would explain why she is upset."
Ghira: "What can China do?"
JHcola: "Em... all I can say is that China is a beautiful country that everyone wants to conquer China." 'except that goddamn winner the pooh face guy wants to fuck everything.' JHcola thought.

"So, you'll die for honor," Blake said.
"I will die doing what's right," Ghira said, standing up.
"but-"
"I know my place, it is time you learned yours."

Sienna Khan: "Whole that is hash even for me"
Adam: "She needs one of all"
Blake: "Place? That is that means"
JHcola: "In Chinese law every family at least one male must join the army, refusing to do so is dishonorable and shameful. so he does it"

And just like that, Blake left the dining room and the outside. she run-up to the pillar and she weeps

Weiss gives Blake a pat on her back for comfort.
Blake: "Thanks Weiss"
Ruby: "See you can be nice"
Weiss: "Shut up you dot"
JHcola: "Just so you all know Ghira had an ill body so for me personally. He is not conditioned to fight at all, that's why she protests."
Kail: "Oh Ghira my dear."
Ghira: "He wouldn't even say that to her like that."
JHcola: "She'll understand"

In the rain. She sat under the statue's dragon feet as she was wet, looking at herself in the reflection mirror in the water as the rain thundered the broom.

Qrow: "damn now that's depressing as hell."

She then looked at the house, and in the window were two shadow figures. Ghira and Kali.
Blake was in deep thought, wondering what she could do. She gave one last time to her parents. Kali broke into tears and left Ghira in sadness, he picked up the candle and extinguished the flame.

Summer: "Is this how you felt when you all last saw me?"
Ruby: "Yes Mom, I visit your grave every time."
Taiyang: "We all do."
Sun: "I feel sorry for this."

Blake knew what she had to do to save her father's life.
She walks to the ancestor's grave to make a prayer for what she is about to do.

Glyndal Goodwitch: "She's not what I think she is doing?"

[I'll leave the cricket out of this]

Thunder rises and next is the black parent bedroom. She took the scrolls and replaced them with a hairpin, she stepped back to give one long look to her father, and she left the room.

Blake: "Strange, this is almost like that when I joined white fang."
Adam: "When the world took us on but you don't have the strength to do what needs to be done."
Blake: "I thought I was doing the right thing, but not like you."

In the living room, she pulls out her father's sword and grips her long black hair to cut it. falling large of her hair on the ground.

Kali: "Oh your hair!!"
Gira: "Blake!"
Yang: "Wow, that takes the gut girl"

Blake pulled her hair and tied it with a ribbon.
She opens her father's closet armored and puts on the armor green and black, she now looks like a man like Blake sheath the sword.

Blake: "I'll look like a man
Yang: "And handsome too if some girls mistake you for it."
Ozpin: "And yet it's not who she is on the outside, it's what is inside that matters."
Reven: "wise word."

The stable door then opens, and the black horse starts to see a Faunus cat man soldier in the doorway. The horse was freighting, rising high as if about to attack. Blake praises both her hands high to calm him down, the horse somehow realizes that he is Blake, so he calms down.

Roman: "Good horse."

Blake takes the horse with a rein across the courtyard, she gives one last look at her home.
The double wood door slams open and she rides onward to the forest.

Raven: "And there she goes."
Penny: ": taking her father's place is kind of good."

A stone grave dragon icon eyes shine and Grandma Mai wakes up, shocked.
"Blake is gone!" shouted as Mai came to Ghira and Kail's room.
Ghira woke up first and saw a hair pan on the small table, he picked it up and saw his worst fear come true.
"It can't be!?" said Ghira fearfully.

Ozpin: "Unfortunately, yes it did."
Ironwood: "Yes it is"

He walks with his cane and opens the closet door, only to find it empty.

Adam: "She takes your place"

Ghira runs outside the courtyard, shouting out her name.
"BLAKE!!"
He falls down dropping Blake's hairpin on the middle ground, he looks at the double door open, only to realize that he is too late.
"no" Ghira disbelief.

Blake: I'm sorry for what I did when I left the home."
Ghira: "All that matters is you are okay and you go where you need to be."

Kali came and knelt to him.
"You must go after her, she could be killed." Just as she was about to stand up Gira stopped her from doing so.
"If I reveal her... she will be." Ghira comes to accept the fact. as they hold each other and pray for her safety.

Grandma Mai stood there in sadness holding a lamp she prayed.
"ancestors hear our prayers, watch over Blake."

scene end.

Jhcola: "And on to the next one.