Final Fantasy 14 Ruby rose.

Next day.

The RWBY cast had come to the cinema again, and taking seats, picked up food and snacks.

Neptune: "Ok we're ready for the next one."
Coco: "Wow JH. you got the new look, you ditch the coat
JHcola: "I just came back from a party."
Nore: "Party!!?? And you didn't invite us.
Jhcola: "Gods business until MR J fuck it up, you know universe pimple like a zit.
Salem: "Is that I should be concerned"
JHcola: "No. and my bro takes care of it, let's just say he accidentally brings some people. and now Mr. J offers them an apology to let them watch a hero show.
Ozpin: "A hero you say, I like to see that.
JHcola: "Maybe, but we got stuff to do.
Ruby: "I can't wait to see what's next."
Weiss: "Ruby calm down, don't be such a child."
Yang: "Come on Ice princess, she is just excited to see herself as a hero."
Weiss: "Her, a hero, a goofball, a dot.
JHcola: "Well now is the perfect timing.
Summer: "Perfect for what?"
Taiyang: "Yeah what do you have in mind"
JHcola: "In this universe, Ruby is the warrior of light who can save many time and the world."
Mercury: "No way."
JHcola: "Yes way, watch."

The screen turns from dark to a massive blue crystal, hovering within the void. the voice spooks a word with only three words.
"Hear, feel, think," said the blue crystal.

Everyone was amazed at what they saw.
Nora: "Now that's the big diamond."
Ren: "Crystal"
Nora: "I know that"
Oobleck: "What an amazing crystal, it marches power from it."
Jacques: "Or how much wrath from it"
Winter: "Don't even think about it, Father."

"The power to banish the darkness, it was drul it with light." said the mother crystal.
Then the very young girl clad in armor, red and black. {Marrairdor/warrior} Ruby Rose is floating in mid-air in front of the massive crystal. but she also looks different. She has dragon-like scales around her cheek, forehead, and chin. a nice smoothing horn where the ear should have been, and a long dragon tail from her butt.

Summer: "Ruby!"
Raven: "That's her alright"
Ruby: "I look like a dragon girl!?."
Nora: "She is a Faunus!!"
JHcola: "No, she is a race called AU RA."
Penny: "Friend Ruby looks pretty with her horn."
Blake: "Agreed, but how do people treat her like that?"
JHcola: "Well there's a very little racist around, almost as if there's not one at all. only nickname her dragon girl to her face just to tease her."
Yang: "No one teases her, and gets away with it."

Next scene. A big man, the gladiator named James Ironwood. yelled with a roar at the dark red sky with fury.

Ozpin: "Ironwood?"
Ironwood: "Why am I angry? what's happened?"
JHcola: "A great battle happens that nearly destroys their home 3 countries."
Russel: "That's horrible"
Cardin: "Yeah, that's way far for us."

Then a beautiful woman with a white horn atop her head, Gyndal Goodwitch. stood on the edge of the cliff, the land itself was in chaos as the yellow beam of light rained down on earth, like stream after stream. it exploded. destruction in its wake.
"The outcome of this battle has been decided."
Then one strange man wearing a deep black rope is laughing as if enjoying the show.

Velvet: "Bad man."
Ruby: "Yeah totally bad men."
Salem: "When the hero rises, so does the evil rise as well."
JHcola: "well said."

"My name is Gyndal K Goodwitch. and it is my solemn duty to watch over our home," said Goodwitch.
Ruby Rose was in the office room having a chat with Gyndal Goodwitch.