The only thing they fear... Is him.

JHcola: "OK, everyone. There's this Doomguy that asks me of all people, even though he never talks much. to show you this.
Weiss: "Who's this some... Doomguy. what a silly name-"
Jhcola: "WHOW, BECUREFULL WHAT YOU SAY! BE RESPECTFUL!"

They look at him and what Oum's name is so afraid of him, JHcola is a powerful being.
at least that's what he claims to be. if he was fearful of him, then he was more powerful than the JHcola.

The scene shows A Remnant planet and a broken moon, more awful than before.
"This is Dr. Glynda Goodwitch log entry 002. the subject of Doom Slayer January 24th, 2163," said DR, Goodwitch.

The shotgun was shown, an airplane crashed within the building, and a pit in the hundreds of dead souls in hell.

Yatsuhashi: "Whoa! this looks bad."
Valvet: "What could have happened!?"
Ruby: "Grim"
JHcola: "Hell no, it's a demon."
Roman: "Demon? What's worse than Grim."
JHcola: "by compression. you're grim is A JOKE compared to them."
Weiss: "I don't believe that."
JHcola: "Watch and learn lady."

"There is no chance that the subject is a demon. He is male with a genome that makes him very much a member of the human race," said Dr Goodwitch.

The man in green and brown armor, the face is shown before putting his helmet on. CARDIN.

Blake: "You gotta be kidding me, Cardin!"
Cardin: "No way, it's me, and damn I look badass by the look of it."
JHcola: "You damn right it is."
Valvet: "I can't believe he of all people is in it."
Coco: "It's OK."

"I cannot as a contributing member of the scientific community agree with the assumption by some of my colleagues, that he is for lack of a better word a god," said Dr Goodwitch.

An escape pod landed on the ground, and Cardin Doom stepped outside. In the next scene, Cardin Doom opens the twin metal door and meets with a double row of Sentinel guards.

Yang: "a god? really, no way."
JHcola: "Yes and no, he is immortal from the demon power or so I thought."
Salem: "Or so you thought."
Watt: "Either way he looks very much a threat."

"An avenging angel is the right hand of doom here to save humanity from its sins," said Dr Goodwitch.

Cardin Doom confronts Khan Salem. an angel-like demon, much more oppressed than he. and the next scene a chamber with only the torsor body of a robotic.

Cinder: "Salem looks magnificent."
Emerald: " Cardin will be facing her. I can't wait to see Him fall to her."
JHcola: "Bloodpunch," cough.
Qrow: "What about the robot?"
JHcola: "That my friend is Dr. Ozpin."
"What!!" everyone in the beacon shouted in shock.
Goodwitch: "What happened to him?"
Salem: "Yes, please do tell us what happened to him, I would love to know what got him this way."
JHcola: "Let's just say. Ozpin betrayed Cardin Doom for whatever reason and you guys no doubt already saw that just now. And before you ask, Ozpin is always a robot."
Everyone was astounded. if Doom had done that to him. even Ozpin thought. What foolish thing to betray?

"But I cannot ignore the timing of his arrival, the identity of his enemies, the fire and brimstone element of this catastrophe. we currently find ourselves in has it has shaken my scientific resolve," said Dr Goodwitch.

What may look like a huge platform at the end would view the planet world above, and make a portal, and from the Doom perspective view, there is a Salem and Watt looks like a priest. and Cardin Doom comes out and walks through while two soldiers let him through.