Dead Space 2 final boss. Yang vs Fake Ruby.

JHcola: "Now we've returned to Yang in Dead Space, where she'll be facing her nightmare."
Everyone shudders remembering the last time they saw the footage.
Raven: "Again, she had enough of this already."
Yang: "Coming from you, that means a lot."
Murcary: "Oh man, I hate seeing this again."
Tanya: "Well. I miss the fan, now I get the chance to see it."
JHcola: "If you haven't been here earlier before. now let's watch."
Ruby: "I'm here for you, sis."
Yang: "Don't worry, I be strong."

Yang sprinted across the bridge towards the giant Marker, the bright blue light from the reiteration and the middle of the bridge made it almost impossible to see. Suddenly, a sharp pain shot through her left shoulder as a spear struck her. She grunted in pain.

Oscar: "Holy Oum, where did that come from!?"
Vin: "It's coming from the far ahead."

"The research of Marker. is worth everything that we've just lost!" Ironwood said. His body on the right side is a scorched burn even his face is burned, gore torn flash off, and the corner of his mouth is off for bare teeth are shown—one white eye.
Yang pulls out a spear round.

Summer: "What happened to him!?"
Tanya: "That big Maker did that, for all the energy pop up."
Qrow: "Well he's not looking too good, and plus..."
Yang: "Ironwood shot me!"

Yang was struck by Ironwood's pike once more, piercing through her hand. She cried out in agony.

Ruby: "Yang!!!"
Blake: "Why is he trying to kill her?"
Tanya: "Because Yang was attempting to destroy the maker, Ironwood couldn't allow that to happen."
Raven: "Huh, how selfish of him." 

Yang pulls out the pike and tosses it aside. Ironwood comes up to Yang, leaping.
"I won't let you throw all this away." Ironwood left up a spear tool rifle to Yang Halmet's face.

Qrow: "Don't you dare, James."
Ironwood: "Don't do it!"
Raven was about to be for the first time as a mother to be worried, however.

Yang tilted her head aside before a spear gun fired. and tagged James by hooking his arm by her arm and disarming him, Yang then redirected his aim at James' neck and shot right into his throat, bleeding as he was on his knees.
Yang slowly moves to stand behind him. aim the storing weapon directly to his Head.
SHOT.
Pike piecing into Ironwood head from back to front. he is dead.

Everyone who ever knew James was stunned.
Raven felt proud of her, while Yang felt bad.
Winter: "...Sir."
Ironwood touches his throat, gulping with sweat. 

Yang lowers her helmet down. turn to a blue glowing figure which is Ruby Rose—standing on the platform in front of Yang.

Nora: "Hay, it's Ruby, I thought she died."
Ruby: "She, was... but why?"
Tanya: "Yang thought it was Ruby's spirit trap by the Maker."

Ruby opens her arm wide and embraces Yang. arm around her head.
"Now... Time to die" Fake Ruby said.
"What?!"

The family of Yang and Ruby were taken aback by the statement made by the imposter Ruby.
Summer: "No, that's that's not our daughter."
Taiyang: "It's was that Marker doing, Yang!"

Ruby took hold of Yang, paralyzing her completely as she or the Marker invaded Yang's very central mind.
Yang is within her mind. The world is a dark gloomy place like nothing lives in the cordless void, there is only the Marker at the farover ahead, and Ruby standing between Yang and Marker.
"Yours is the lost body needed to be reborn, the Maker must be absorbed"

Ozpin: "So it needs a soul in order to be reborn."
JHcola: "After what happened last we saw, the marker needs something to restore itself." 
Glynda: "