Jaune Arc Vs Adam. Project Wingman Final Mission.

First is the pure white slowly faded, from Jaune Arc's cockpit viewpoint of the MK II. lais a once Beautiful city with skyscrapers, on the vast ocean. but now it is ruined with the gulf of flames and dark smoke. lighting at random.

Willow: "My Oum. what happens there?"
Weiss: "It looks like some kind of natural disaster."

"You are a slave to history," said Adam/Crimson.
"YOU!!" said Jaune/Monarch.
An incoming plane heading straight toward Jaune/Monarch.

Blake: "Adam!"
Adam thought; so it is a shown down ah!;

"Even after calamity, you fight against the only order that can guarantee the safety of your people. Said Adam/Crimson.

Crimson planes fire the missile on Monarch, but Monarch quickly dodges them in a second. "You, solely responsible for this," said Adam/Crimson. as he flew past his enemy.

Jaune Arc: "Responsible? What'd I do?"
JHcola: "You are a Mercenary who's taken the blood money, and got a contract from a rebel nation, but things are taking it too far. spark a disaster in his wake."
Pyrrha: "No, it can't be."

Jaune/Monarch and Adam/Crimson are now in the dogfight.
J/Monarch adjusts his course, only on just the right target on A/Crimson, and a railgun fire. lighting like a sonic boom. sound enough to blow the eardrum. but he missed the A/Crimson a few inches by the tail, burly damage.

Ironwood: "What kind of weapon is that?"
JHcola: "Railgun. an extremely powerful arsenal, one or two singer shots well do the trick. However, it does have a few minor flaws in it. you had to aim it exactly perfectly, and it takes lots of power stuff to take."
winter: "Amazing weapon!"
Ruby: "I'd like to try it on my baby."
Weiss: "Please don't."

"Damn" J/Monarch cursed as he noticed the enemy trying to outflank him. so he made a curve turn on the right side and stayed on A/Crimson's tail, with the advanced jet that can maneuver easily.

Weiss: "Incredible plane, more advanced than any Atlas tech."
Nora: "Faster than Ruby Semblance."
Ruby: "Hay!"

"Why do you show yourself Merc? blood and gold? a broken throne? I will bury you so completely, the earth will turn over a thousand times before your body is dug up." said A/Crimson.
hundreds of missiles exchange with each other. J/Monarch fires at his enemy with an auto-cannon the bullet explodes in mid-air. deadly to aircraft.

Penny: "Two of their craft seem to have strong armor.
Ghira: "Adam seems to take this personally."
JHcola: "A lot more than you think."

A/Crimson, however, kept avoiding him and managed to counterattack from above with a machine gun and made a few hits on J/monarch.

Pyrrha: "Jaune!"

"You can't run, you can't hide! you made this decision long ago! you can't back out of this deal!" said A/crimson.
"Shut up!" said J/Monarch angrily.

J/monarch dives down on A/Crimson. fire two missiles. one lucky hit, one missed. fry down, pass over and sharp U-turn left. A/crimson still flies up in the air.

Adam: "Lucky shot for a human."
Blake: "You don't need to say that."
Adam: "Can't I"
Qrow: "Just wait and see, boy."

"I am Cascadian! you think I took joy in fighting in my homeland! killing my own countrymen!" said A/Crimson.
missiles after missiles, both struggle to get to each other. J/monarch uses multiple missiles that go BREEEEEEEeeee. hundreds of fires of missile seeking on A/Crimson, but white flares go off like white trails as every one of the missiles drops down.