Chernobyl Roof scene.

[October 1986]
A group of trucks carries a large of lots of people. Human and Faunus get off the truck in the Chornobyl building.

Watt: "A lot of workers in one place. hmm"
JHcola: "Not just one place... THE place."
Weiss: "I don't understand?"
Tanya: "It's called Chornobyl. one of the worst disasters in history."
JHcola: "A lot worst than any Schnee dust can ever be one.
Jacqous: "What?!"
Adam: "What happen?"
JHcola: "A power plant went explode."
Winter: "Why such a huge disaster?
Tanya: "Wait and see"

Gira speaks to his comrade inside a building. among these comrades is. Velvet, and Yatsuhashe.
"Comrade soldiers. the Soviet people have had enough of this accident. they want us to clean this up, and we have entrusted you with this serious task."

Yatsuhashe: "I see me, Velvet and Blake's father too"
Gire: "Soviet, a country name I assume?"
Tanya: "Agh, more like a union country.
Glynda: "What sort of serious task do they have to do?"
Velvet: "I wonder that too"

More and more trucks come. and more, and more people came.
"Because of the nature of the working area, you will each have no more than 90 seconds to solve this problem," said Gira.

Everyone thought why 90 seconds for short work? 
Gira: "Why 90 seconds only? why soo much manpower there?"
Willow: "Not unless there's a dangerous hazard."
Tanya: "More than just a simple hazard."
JHcola: "Radiations."
Weiss: "Radiation what?"
Tanya: "THE most dangerous things in the cosmos" 

A lot of workers are in line to get their working gear and suits.
"Listen carefully to each of my instructions and do exactly as you have been told, this is for your own safety and the safety of your comrade," said Gira.
Velvet and Yatsuhashe get their thick brown clothing gear, and another with more top on with plastic body wear, as two of them help each other.

Weiss: "Are that supposed to be armour protecting? it's doesn't look effective"
Winter: "Not advance suit as I can see."
Ironwood: "What are they facing?

"You will enter reactor building 3, and climb the stairs, but do not immediately proceed to the roof when you get to the top. wait inside behind the entrance to the roof and catch your breath, you will need it for what comes next," said Gira.

Pyrrha: "To the roof, is that where this radiation is?"
Tanya: "Close. It's right next to a huge reactor core, it's the pieces that their need to put them back in again"
Jaune: "What pieces?"

"This is a working area we must clear the graphite, some of it is in blocks weighing approximately 40 to 50 kilograms. they all must be thrown over the edge here." Ghira said. he is showing them all each instruction.
"Watch your comrades, moving fast. from this opening then turning to the left and entering the workspace here."
Through the television, the roof is filled with debris all over. One man in tight white clothing shows the camera what they must do.

Jacques: "What kind of power source that made that a mess?"
JHcola: "Nuclaure power, is a lot better than dust power."
Ozpin: "Yet, what caused this accident in the first place"
Velvet: "Yes, was it a freak accident?
Blake: "Or did someone tip it off the scale?"
Ruby: "Someone, but who would do that"
JHcola: "I don't want to point a finger here." he coughs 'Jacqous' cough.
Blake, sun, Gira, Keli, Adam, Sienna Khan and Velavt heard that and felt 'Why aren't they surprised'