Gears of War 2.

Ironwood: "Gears of War? what's that."
JHcola: "One of my favorite staff."

A mass army parade within the city, from the heavy vehicle, a four-wheel tank, a small six-wheel-mobile vehicle, and a long column gray-blue army of gears march through the city square.

Winter: "Impressive army."

Then a man stood in front of the gears, as they gathered here to listen to his speech. It was no other than Chairman James Ironwood and Summer Rose by his side.

Qrow: "Look at you running an army ah Jimmy."
Ruby: "Looks like mom on it too!"
Ironwood: "So I must be a leader of this army then, they look so advanced but why little?"
JHcola; "you see soon enough."

"Humans and Faunes are no strangers to war, after all, we've been fighting for as long as we can remember, War is all we know" Said Ironwood.

Adam: "Sounds like they have been in a bad war before. Everyone can agree."

"In the past, we fought for Imulsion. We fought for the country. We fought for freedom. but all that changed after E-Day." said Ironwood as the dozen of helicopters flew past the ward to outside the city defense.

Goodwitch: "Imulsion and E-day?"
JHcola: "Imulsion is like super fuel for machines and cities. and as for E-Day, they face a new enemy and they nearly brought humans and Faunus alike to extinction. That was 15 years ago."

Everyone here's eyes shot open with truly shocked and thinking what could be dangerous then grim. Ozpin was stunned most of all.

Penny: "How many people total?"
JHcola: "I don't know, Humanity used to be 3 billion people. but now there are probably millions left across the World."
Ruby and her team shed a little tear for poor people. and the rest of the others do the same. Salem may be heartless but not that heartless and some can't say the same with Roman and Neo as well.

"For 15 years. We have been fighting for our very survival against Inhuman, Genocidal monsters. but it is a fight we can not continue. Humanity faces extinction unless we end this war now." Ironwood said on a radio signal as the helicopters flew and the last one, three groups were shown.

Taiyang: "Hey, that's me and I'm growing as well."
Ruby: "yeah Dad and uncle Qrow"

Blake: "Who's the other guy?
Jhcola: "Just the special guy, and I still miss him, I don't want to talk about it."
Blake: "Oh."
Summer: "My, look how handsome you two are and have big shoulders."
 Ruby and Yang give a look, "Mom" while Qrow and Taiyang are filtered about it.
Winter in disbelief: "That drunk Qrow a soldier in the army?"
Raven: "At least the idiot is more like bad news."

"So why Lansdown Sergeant, why just drill down here?" Said a rookie, as he pointed down the city Jacinto.
"Jacinto is the one place they can't dig through. and Landown is the perfect spot to hit me on their own turf" Qrow said in a deep voice, showing his right long scar across his face.

"Heard there's a shitlord of them grubs there, sergeant!" said the rookie. "More like 10 shitlords," said Qrow when looking at Taiyong as if they were expecting something like that to happen.

Sun: "Wow. The difference between the two is that those gears were more likely to give a really bad day if someone messed with them."
Winter: "I can't believe he is a Sarg."
Neptune: "Yeah totally agree."
Hazel: "They are not that tough enough."
JHcola: "You will be surprised."

A group of stranded people doing their thing as they listen to Ironwood's speech on the radio."We had hoped the lightmass bomb world would decimate the locust horde. but they survived... and they returned stranger than ever.