Ace Combat 7 SP MISSION 3.

[Author note] I'm extremely proud of myself for this one. Enjoy.
———————————————————————

Scene start.
Back in Oobleck office computer.
"Some individuals are exempt from rules that should apply to everyone," Oobleck said.
Image Three Strikes the plane's tail side.
"A hero is suddenly a risk factor the moment the war is over. so you murder him. crude, but effective. In reality, they've no need for living heroes, just dead ones." Oobleck said.
The scene transition to a dark place of chess piece while Alicorn smushes through one of the pawn pieces.

Pyrrha: "Why kill him? is it wrong to have a hero on their side"
Jaune: "Yes, why?"
Tanya: "That more and more of soldiers will be in doubt to the hero, and very loyal too"
Salem: "Hero can be at selfish times"
Ozpin: "It isn't like that"

"Here's a question, Penny. Can we stop Captain Cinder's fall?" oobleck questioned.
"Depends on if you treat the Captain or Three Strikes as a Singularity," Penny answered.
"Both are. what happens when Two singularities exist on the same field?"
"That requires seven months of calculation with current resources."
Alicorn and Three Strikes come face to face to battle and determine who will win.
"We'll just have to trust the guys in the field," Oobleck said.

Summer: "I know what is like though"
Ruby: "Mom..."

Back to Oobleck's home computer.
"Oobleck, Evacuate," Penny said.
"no. I still have to finish up here."

Ozpin: "Is he live somewhere?"
Oobleck: "I might be somewhere Cinder City Target area"
Taiyang: "It could've been anything"

[SP Mission 3]
Teen Million Relief Plan.

Briefing start.
Blue holographic Alicorn.
"The Erusean militarily finally sent part of Alicorn's specs. its basic capabilities listed here were as we predicted. What's interesting is... this over here." Oobleck said.
Zooming to Alicorn where the bridge middle Submarine is, a Rode rose up from an Artillery.
"In addition to main guns, they have a 600-mm/128 Caliber rail cannon," Oobleck said.
Then zoom out to see Ailcorn range.
The barrier exceeds 70 meters! its range is over 3,000 Kilometers." Oobleck said.

Adam: "That's a dangerous weapon to have"
Cinder: "It'll be unfortunate if someone misses using them"
Salem: "Funny"
Ozpin: "Not Funny"

"That matches what we calculated from the bombardment on Anchorhead Bay," Oobleck said.
And zooming back to Alicorn, The Barrier shot a Mini Nukes out.
"The Mini nuke they seem to have obtained has a yield of one Kiloton. it'll destroy anything within a 400-metre radius of ground zero. Casualties are to be in the tens of thousands."
"I know some things are better left unsaid, but let me say it. that's less damage than I expected."  Scarlet/Skarld said.

Glynda: "But that's more likely a devastation!"
Ozpin: "But not the way they term it"
Blake: "It doesn't matter, it's still murder"

"Nice catch. do you remember this speech?" Oobleck said.
"This boat has the means to end this hideous war, in a definitive and elegant manner. the World shall be horrified by the number of lives we will take. only then will they let go of their weapons...
Weapons that would have taken the lives of ten million." said Cinder.