Twinkle Twinkle little star. DS.😱

The theater is on a black screen. everyone is waiting for something, but then a faint song slowly comes on the sound.

"Twinkle Twinkle little star, how I'll wonder what you are."

Goodwitch: "Is that space and is that a ship I see?"
Ozpin: "Indeed it is, I must say the asteroid and planet barren rock looks a bit bad to me."
JHcola: "Aegis 7. a colony and mining resources."

"Up above the world so high, Like a diamond in the sky"

Ironwood: "By Oum, that ship is massive, even 14 airships of the best could fit in that size."
Winter: "It doesn't look like a warship. the way it designs layout, ser, I'll believe that ship must be a mining vessel"
Watt: "That must be why there's a hole in the planet."
Hazel: "The ship must be very powerful to pull it out."
JHcola: "The USG Ishimura, The biggest planet cracker in her class. and don't worry they only do it on a damn barren planet."

"When the blazing sun is gone nothing shines upon."

Slowly zoomed in on the ships and everyone was shocked that there was a dead corpse lying there, damaged wicks all over, and fire.

Horror white Norse

#A split second in the bad image, a young woman in a space armor suit was chopped in half. by the horrible monster was an arm like a long sharp bone knife.#

Every guest jumped scared, tense, and horrified about what had just happened.

Weiss: "What was that?"
Ruby: "She went behind her mom, shivering in fear. while summer held her close: "That was scary"
Taiyang: "Also held his daughter close. "don't worry I'm here!"
Blake: "Shivers in her spring. "I don't know what that monster is?"
Gira: "I don't know.?"
Nora: "It's not that scary, right?"
Ren: "Just watch till the end. it's only getting worse."
Jaune arc: "I'll get goosebumps just because that song is creepy."
Pyrrha: "Me too."

"Then you show you little light, Twinkle, Twinkle, all night."

Shows of room locker abounded, hallways with poster wall "Science" with a pretty girl smile, while also beneath the poster. A part of a decomposing body, dislocating and flash torn. and the workshop in front of the wall painted in blood that says "CUT OFF THEIR LIMBS!!"

Goodwitch: "looks horrified at what she has seen. "what happened to the crew members!?"
Neo gives a sign saying that she can guess what happened to the crew, and looks sad.
Roman: "I believe you can guess how it went."
Ruby: "For once I agree with you"
Qrow: "Cut off their limbs? is this what gonna take to kill whatever they are?
Raven: "They don't just write the wall in blood for nothing. for what I'll guess, by the time the crew finds out how to kill them. it may be too late for everyone else."
Cardin: "Whatever happens does not matter, what I'll want to know is what kind of monster-killing them."

Everyone agrees.

"Then the traveler in the dark." strange writing on the floor. just before the guest says anything.

#Horror white Norse split second again. A terrible monster had baited the woman's neck off in less effort.#

Sienna Khan shrugged: "My Oum, that thing to bait her head off even with Aura, it does still not help."
JHcola: "She has no Aura at all"
They look at JH with stunned disbelief.
Weiss: "You can't be serious about it."
JHcola: "Yes. It can. remember, this is multiverse meaning anyone goes, no strings attached"