The Cuphead show.

JHcola: "I going to bring new people here, hold on."

JH snips his fingers. Just as suddenly appeared, Jacques Schee, his wife Willow, and their son, Whitley. and another four come Professor Port and Professor Oobleck, a thug named Junior, looking to surround himself with uncertainty. and finally, a cute dog named Zwei quickly jumps up to Ruby.

Ruby: "Hello"

Jacques: "What in Oum is this?"
Willow: "What's going on, wait Weiss is that you?"

Weiss: "Mom, Whitley, and Farther!!"

Winter: "Mother!"

Adam stared at Jacques with disgust and burning hatred, JHcola gave Adam a look and said, DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! So Adam backed off for now.

Junior: "You!" pointing at Yang over the seat.
Yang: "Oh boy, not now!"
Taiyang: "Yang, is there something you are not telling?"
Junior: "She trashes my bar!"
Ruby: "What for Yang."
Yang: "Hey don't eat me, I'll just get into that all."
JHcola: "Exactly it's all on you and I can't give any reason to defend you right now, okay everyone? you all best explained this shit to them. but first." JHcola looks toward the newcomers.
JHcola: "Welcome to my theater room, where you can react to any possible universe and your self counterparts."

Jacques: "Is that right you say?"
Professor Port: "I'm quite fascinated by this."
Oobleck: "Indeed it is."
JHcola: "Alrighty then take your seat and enjoy the show, don't forget the cola and popcorn.
Kali: "Is JHcola your name Mr?"
JHcola: "It's my code name. so no it's not my true name but I won't give a name, but J is the first name and H is a middle name, so figure it out." JH presses the remote button.

A screen popped up on what appeared to be a cartoon's large island with a buzzard strange wacky character.

Ozpin and Goodwitch look with strange faces, what in Oum?
Fox: "Ah a cartoon? this should be interesting."

Weiss: "I hope I don't look silly in it."
Winter: "Now little sister, it can be that bad".

JHcola thought about it, Cuphead only recently came out. I bit my money on Giant Mermaid in Winter, but right now it is uncertain.

The next scene comes to a wonderful tea house, surrounding itself with rainforest. Everyone thought it was cute.

Ruby: "Oh how adorable a little house, I wonder who lives there?"

As like answering her questions. a white painted-on wood fence around the teahouse.
The two boys in Cuphead's red pants are Sun, and the blue pants are Neptune. painted from brown wooden fence to white to make it nice and neat.

"Neptune. What we need is a bit of fun and adventure."
Said Sun while driving his paintbrush, making the paint drop twice.

Everybody can't believe what they saw.

Cardin and his friends are laughing their asses off.
Cardin: "Holy Oum. They are Cupheads.
CFVY gluers at them, although it is pretty hilarious.
Sun and Neptune can not believe for all their lives that their counterparts are a CUPHEAD!
Weiss gives a pitied look toward Neptune. and Blake the same.
Yang: Well, what a cup situation is, right?"
RWB, JNPR, and CVFY. grown.
Weiss: "Yang not now."

Yang: "Pst, fine." arm crossed.
Sage and Scarlet give them a positive side.
Sage: "Look at the Brightside, they might be an important thing to come."