Dead Space Yang, the final boss.

JHcola: "Okay, you'll remember Twinkle twinkle little stars I show you?"

everyone was instant shivers 
Sun: "oh no"
Ocser: "Okey let's watch"
Weiss: "If we must"

Scene Start.
Yang, the engineer in white security armor. pushing the large container with her blue magnet force. that had two cars' sizes together. it is a missive crystal red with marking words on it. both beautiful, and eerie.
The red maker.

Salem: "I can feel real power from it"
Watt: "Fascinating"

Yang has got the container in position below the cargo ship and is ready to load it.
"Okey, it's in position. Eh, still having trouble with these damn loading controls. Yang, restore gravity to the room. I should  be able to load the marker then." Oobleck.

Yang: "Oobleck is there"
Oobleck: "I look exhausted."
Ozpin: "A ship that everything tries to kill you, I can't blame him"

Yang while in the anti-gravity, jump to the upper control panels, which she activated.
* Exiting zero gravity*Gravity restore.*
* Loading cargo shipment 782*
Yang wastes no time getting to the cargo ship where Oobleck will wait for her. just in time to contact her with a holographic screen in front of her. 
"It's on board! Please, come and join me. together we can stop this hive mind! we can end this nightmare! at last!" said Oobleck as the screen cut.
"all right then," said Yang low voice.

Oobleck: "I may seem half mad and half sane."
Ozpin: "A lot can happen in that miscible ship"
Blake: "The look of this hanger bay is more than enough to be afraid."

Yang went left of her from the intersection room to the huge hanger bay, a long bridge. cargo ship where oobleck was right beside it, waving to her to come.
"Over here hurry there's no time to waste, we must do it..." without warning, Oobleck is shot. a shot blood hole where the heart is.
Yang aim at the cargo door, but it closed. Yang looked toward Oobleck in shock, as he slowed down to the ground... he looked at something else, not at Yang in front of him.
"Wait... Amelie... where are you going... wait." Oobleck died.

everyone gasped in shock!
Glynda: "Professor Oobleck!!!"
Winter: "Dear Oum, and he was shot in the back in cold blood"
Ironwwod: "Who did that!?"

The cargo ship engine ignited left off the hanger and left the ship. Yang fear the worst come to pass, then the blue holo screen comes, it was Emerald.
"Sorry, Yang, I couldn't let him go through with it. I suppose I should thank him for finding the marker. we even manage without help from the USM valor... thank you for helping me find it, by the way.
my department's been looking for this place for a long time. see, what Oobleck didn't know was, it was the government's mess, to begin with. this whole planet is one big experiment." said Emerald.

Salem: "Well well well"
Cinder: "well done"
Emerald: "I never thought it'll be me that did it"
Yang: "No offense but you going down"
Mercury: "We'll see"

"The Marker? this "diving relic"? made made by man. they reverse-engineered it a couple of hundred years ago from the REAL marker, a true alien artifact recovered on Remnant. they dug it up, studied it, and made it their own. then they brought it to Aegis 7. and activated it, and you've seen the result. The stuff of a nightmare."

Watt: "That could be it"
Hazel: "But why"
JHcola: "A lot of stupid reasons"

"They sealed the system, and no one would have been the wiser.
But then CEC blunders in and starts tearing the planet apart. the experiment was still alive. Oobleck was right about the hive mind.
"The marker would contain it... but that doesn't matter now, does it? I have the Marker, and the entire system can go to hell. for what it's worth, you did a great job, Yang." said, Emerald.
Yang was still shocked, betrayed, and lost for words.
"see you around...  or maybe not." then transmission cut.