Cyberpunk 2077 Jaune Arc.

When everyone got over the last scene. They get a repack of popcorn, snacks, and soda.

Sun: "Ok we're ready now."
Ruby: "Same as me and my team"
Jaune Arc: "Me too and my friends as well."
JHcola: "great. now let's get started."

The new scene came to life.

A city is shown as the most futuristic that has ever been seen. full of neon signs, tall building skyscrapers, and hovering cars in the air. it is called. Night City.

Everyone was dumbfounded at the stunning city before, even Atlas wouldn't be like that.

Neo: "It's so pretty Roman." hand sign
Roman: "It sure is"
Jaune Arc: "Wow, what a big city. You could get lost in there."
Winter: "I'm from the big city as well, but this is something more."
Cardin: "A lot of good stuff be there"
Dove: "Maybe"

Two police hover cars flew by and on the ground, a taxi drove by to a motel place, and the stranger came out of the car. He was showing his back with the cool-looking jacket. as he put his pistol in his back pants and walked to the motel building.

Coco: "Very cool jacket there, very cool indeed."
Yang: "I'll say."
Weiss: "I can't see who this man is yet"
Ren: "We wait and see"
JHcola: "Speaking of wait."

The Stranger bangs the door in the hallway. his face was covered in shadow that is until the door slid open and revealed the young blonde man with a silver metal line face. Jaune Arc.

Pyrrha: "Jaune!! what's with his face."
Neptune: "And why does he look like a badass."
JHcola: "he is a cyborg, part human, and part machine.
Ironwood: "I can relate to that." he touches his right hand, which is also a cyborg.

A big, tough-looking man, Cardin. had a cybernetic around his jaw, neck, and hand.

Velvet: "Oh great."
Jaune Arc: "Here we go again."
JHcola: "That won't be long now."
Yatsuhashi: "What's that?"
JHcola: "Nothing."
Cardin: "I'll look really cool in it."

Jaune was about to go in, he was met by Cardin's hand on his chest to stop him and Cardin checked between left and right to make sure that Jaune was alone when Cardin was satisfied with it, he let Jaune in.

Junior: "Good call"
Roman: "Always make sure the course is clear."

"V. my man, you made it, you have blown all over the news. said, Junior. "Are you alone.?"

Ren: "I'll take it as Jaune is his business partner"
Adam: "Seems like it."
Yang: "Yup"

"I just want the money," said Jaune. tried.
"you got the chip?" Junior asked.
Jaune turns his head to the left to show that the chip is in Jaune's upper nick ear.

Goodwitch: "in his neck?"
Ironwood: "For what purpose?
JHcola: "Don't look into me, I just show you stuff, that's it."
Salem: "Really."

"All right, start it up, Emerald," said Junior. Emerald in the back switch on the medic machine.
"Why don't you go to the bathroom, and wash, we're gonna be with you for a second," Junior told Jaune.
"What?" Jaune starts to ask why.
"come on man, your nick, it's a mass." Junior made a point and Jaune did as he told him to.
As Jaune went to the bathroom. Junior looks at him with a mischievous look on his face.

Scarlet: "he is about to betray him."
Sun: "Oh yes totally."
Yang: "How did he get blood on his nick?"
Jaune Arc: "That's what I'll want to know"