Warhammer 40,000; An intro to the dark millennium.

The screen turns dark and a very old deep voice speaks.
"It is the 41st Millenium." said the port voice.

Everyone had an uneasy feeling.
Ruby: "That's a Professor's voice."
Weiss: "Yes"

"For more than a hundred centuries, the Emperor of Mankind, Ozpin. has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Terra."
What appeared to be a throne room, with many dark robes and a floating skull fleeing around. The throne room then moves slowly up to see a nightmarish figure. He is both cybernetic and has no flash at all, only a skeleton. He is huge, sitting on the throne that is hooked up to a buzzer machine as if the golden throne is in fact life support. and the aura around him is so... how do we say?
HE IS THE RISING SUN HIMSELF.

Blake: "Oh my Oum..."
Ozpin: "That's... me..."
Salam: "My my my, how on remanent have ever done that to him."
'Oh, I know how it goes, Salem Heresy.' JHcola thought.
Ironwood: "What a horrible state he is, and he is huge."
Ruby: "And... scary, just by looking at his eyeless hole felt like my. my soul is burning."
Velvet: "Like he hates everything."
Neo: "Hold my hand please." pleated Roman.
Roman: "Of course."

"He is the Master of Mankind by the will of the Gods and master of the Million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies.

Winter: "That's impossible, there's no such thing as one, is it?"
Penny: "A million horrible worlds, would make around, 100 billion by our population alone."
JHcola: "Not even close, it's exactly 100 trillion humans and faunus, and the casualties have outnumbered the stars."
Everyone Jew drop-down, their world population is 1 million.

The screen changes perspective, coming in front of The Emperor of Mankind, he is so... dangerous, like your very existence is not worthy he notices, like an insect.
"He is a rotting carcass, writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology."

Summer: "Dark age of technology?"
JHcola: "Also known as, the golden age of Technology, when somehow AI turns on mankind and kills a lot of them, that is later called the age of strafe."
Tyrian: "Oh goody."

"He is the carrion lord of the vast Imperium of Man, for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day so that he may never truly... die."
A thousand people both young and old gather in one room and a spark of lightning zaps them. they scream in horror as their souls now go to the Golden Machine throne, the Emperor only moves his fingers a second, and then lies still.

Their stomach twists and turns and nearly vomits at what they saw. Ozpin looks like he is about to lose it.
Ozpin: "This is unacceptable, I can never do that."
JHcola: "Who says you did? they just want to make sure you are kept alive as long as possible."
Sun: "OUM damn it."

"Yet, even in his deathless state, the Emperor continues his eternal vigilance."
the scene chance to one of the BIGGEST battleships, the Imperium Navy.
"A mighty battlefleet crosses the daemon-infested miasma of the warp, the only route between distant stars. Their way lit by the Astonomican, the psychic manifestation of the Emperor's will."
Each of the ships is a great size 4 kingdom city combined together.

Goodwitch: "Such missive ship!"
Qrow: "damn, not even the Great Atlas fleet can beat that."

"vast armies give battle in his name on uncounted worlds."
A group of soldiers with an ill look at them.

Adam: "I don't like the look of them."
Winter: "How many of them"
JHcola: "Even they don't know how many there are and they don't cure."

The next one will shake them to the very core.

"Greatest among his soldiers are the Adeptus Astartes, The Space Marines. Bio-engineered super warriors. their comrades-in-arms are legion:"
Hundreds of giant armor warriors that can kill you in a second, you are beneath them, almost as if they are not human, they are something more, and they shall know no... FEAR!

They all felt small, little.
Weiss: "They are not noble knights are they?"
JHcola: "They usually don't care about civilians getting killed in the crossfire, the point is. stay out of the way, as best as you can."

"The Imperial Guard, and countless planetary defense forces."
Billions of guard men and women fought, killed, and survived. with untold billions of their life, fight and die for the emperor. Most of them are very young at 17.

Glynda Goodwitch: so many of those poor children, do they even cure who they sent them?"
Ruby: "Can they at least have a choice."
JHcola: "They don't, it's either join or declare a heretic, heretic die. most of them think it is glorious to fight for their God Emperor."
Ironwood: "DO THEY EASILY TOSS THOSE YOUNG PEOPLE LIKE THERE ARE RESOURCES TO THEM."
JHcola: "As long as they can win, why bother, besides, they had overpopulation, so billion of them dead, more food the rest."
Glynda and Ozpin turn pale as snow.
Jaune: "How long has this... war been last."
Everyone doesn't want to know the answer.
JHcola: "12,000 years since the empire was born."
ALL Beacon students went into a total meltdown "OH MY OUM!"
Summer and Taiyang felt rage. and that goes for the rest of the parents.

The ever-vigilant Inquisition, and the tech-priest of the Adeptus Mechanicus, to name only a few."
The next scene shows an ill feeling of the Inquisition's absolute judgment on you. and the Mechanicus red hoods, with all horrible machines in, and on their flash, like they disgust it.

Taiyang: "What's with them?"
JHcola: "One is Inquisitor, one thing you must know about them is that innocence proves nothing."

"But with all their multitude, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat to humanity:"
"From aliens" One is a deadly predator with an ugly face.
"Heretic..." A fanatic cult warrior, who sees no reason.
"Mutant..." A two-arm with a sharp snip blade and the body is so horribly wrong, and all mutated that made them sick.

Yang: "Those of the enemy they fought against? no wonder."
JHcola: "And they are not even the worst of all"
Yatsuhashi: "No way, you mean there is more!"
JHcola: "Yes."

"And far, far worse..." final. the worst nightmare daemon, the true nightmare that hunts humanity.

Everyone craves fear, and not a word to say.

"To be a man in such times is to be one of amongst untold billions. it is to live the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. Those are the tales of those times. forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to relearn.

Emerald: "How much do they forget?"
JHcola: "Far too much."

"Forgot the promise and progress, and understanding. for in the grim, far future, there is only war."

Velvet: "I don't want to live in that hell."
JHcola: "Which is lucky for you, poor billions of people had to die on theirs."
Velvet felt shame.

Finally back to The God Emperor of Mankind. on the throne room.
"There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and ever laughter of thirsting god..." said Port.

Scene end.

JHcola: "So Blake, you were saying."
Blake: "Oh Oum... how cruel and awful, how do they stand it."
JHcola: "For the Emperor."
Glynda: "Ozpin"
Ozpin: "JH, please can we do the next one, I'm not in the best mood."
JHcola: "Very well, the next one. but first, you guys should take a shelf an hour rest

And so they do.