Crysis 2 intro.

Rock-in-roll music kicked in, and what they saw was cool.
for what appeared to be a black Corbin wire armor-like and silver, travel around the layout exoskeleton, all the way to the helmet visor, they all agree on one thing. that armor is so badass.

Oobleck: "Fascination armor craft."
Ironwood: "Agree.
Watt: "I have yet to see the result."
JHcola: "You will see."

Next is the tiny microscope cell, which is attached to a wire nerve thing and travels across while zooming out, a thousand grass-like nerve cells, and finally, the eyes that now act as a HUD. "tactical mode." said a deep AI voice.

Penny: "A Nanomachine"
Winter: "How does it work exactly?"
Velvet: "It must have to do with this armor."
Ruby: "How so?"
JHcola: "She is right, it was the Nano suit that did that."
Ironwood: "Please do take note of this suit, we are going to need it."
Winter: "On it, Sir."

From His HUD view. he sees Atlas City ruins and destruction, some unknown war going on. Now to the 3rd person's view. He sees the city as he stops at the open cliff side of the building. He looks down and sees with thermal heat, multiple Schnee Goons on the rooftops, then somehow a helicopter ascends from below, and two are met, far from each other.
"shit it's Ironwood!." said the pilot.

Everyone was surprised.
Qrow: "He in that suit then?"
JHcola: "Yup"
Jacques: "Why is it the name of my company?"
Adam: "Please, I'd like to know."
JHcola: "They are his enemy."
Ironwood: "I don't understand, but it Is multiverse, so I try to deal with it."

The HUD picks up a threat from a helicopter that it will launch a missile at him, so he quickly moves forward and drops down, which, by so luck, Missiles miss him. hit the inner building instead, falling like a rock, and landing on the Glass Platform, which nearly cracks the glass.

The Beacon student went, "WHOE!!"
Yang: "Cool"
Nora: "Miss him"
Ruby: "Strong suit"
Blake: "Or strong glass.

Schnee soldiers heard the blast just as they called for backup.
Ironwood jumps down to the roof in front of Schnee Goons, he takes his assault rifle from his hand and kicks his chest, and his far hits the wall.

Sennia Khan: "Oh, nice one."
Ironwood: "I would not do that, even though I can't help it."
JHcola: "Trust me, you won't."

Ironwood took aim and shot one 5 times, he moved up, turned left, and shot one again when an enemy plane unloaded a missile on the nearby building for an unknown reason.
Ironwood runs forward, jumps across, and smashes through the tall window.

Raven: "Badass"
Taiyang: "You and me both."
Sun: "What else can his suit do?"
JHcola: "Wait for it."

Next is the surface of gray that starts to form a rocky, and more and more until it forms a diamond beautiful, like a crystal clear. when it zoomed out, it was Ironwood. his suit turns invisible.
"Clock engages." said a deep voice.

Coco: "Hot damn."
Nora: "He is an invisible man!!!"
Ren: "I hope it proves to be a very useful one"
JHcola: "Yes, it is."
Ironwood: "With that, who knows that can save lives."
Winter: "Agree"

Ironwood went around a corner at the bridge to the building, he grabbed one soldier by its neck, and he noticed an enemy helicopter was shooting at him.
Ironwood takes a leap out from the window bridge with the soldier, using him as an arrested bed. Ironwood land is safe, the enemy doesn't.

Jaune: "Poor guy"
Cardin: "Kill or be killed."
Ruby: "But still."
Cinder: "Ah softy"
Salem: "It is nature."

An enemy armored vehicle with a machine gun on top shoots at Ironwood.
next at the microscope. The gray surface starts to form what looks like an iron hundred and a thousand of them, becoming a shield spark.
"Maximum armor," said a deep voice.

Velvet and Roman: "Armor?!"

The bullet spit, and the bullet shoulder pod, bounce off. not a scratch.

Ruby and Nora: "Awesome!!!"
Oobleck: "Truly an amazing tech."
Jacques: "If we could acquire it, we'll make a great profit from it."

It only pushes Ironwood a bit and returns to fire and fire.
The gunman was killed, Ironwood dropped the weapon, ran toward it, and jumped high, and landed on the armored vehicle.

Hazel: "What's he going to do now"
Nora: "He's gonna rip it off."
Weiss: "But can it pull it off?"

Next inside a human muscle, a cell clad to it, and made a muscle grow strongly by 10x times more. zoom out where his left arm is shown.
"Maximum power," said a deep voice.

Pyrrha: " A power to strength."
Neptune: "That answered your question."
Hazel: "See seen batter"
Salem: "It won't matter."

Ironwood pulls the machine gun clean off and uses it to shoot at the enemy helicopter. As the enemy helicopter fires back, Ironwood manages to take it down, and it crashes on the road. dredging toward Ironwood, he looks around to see that there are no hostile left.

Scene end.

JHcola: "How was it?"
Ironwood: "Is there a copy blueprint"
JHcola: "I take that as a yes, and no."
Jacques: "Petty"
Qrow: "Don't feel bad, you Atlas are still the number one military face here."
Ironwood: "Funny."
Goodwitch: "You were Doing good though."
Blake: "Whatever this war was bright, war is bad for all that is evil, killing is wrong, and people should not fight among themself."

Then JHcola laughed a bit, a low chuckle.
JHcola: "Oh poor poor Blake, you have no idea. maybe I should show what war looks like, but just one, and this reality will show you one, what a grim dark is, here."