GLYNDA GOODWITCH THE TERMINATOR.

The next hour, they came back for the next one.
JHcola: "Welcome back, and we have a nice guest."
Sage: "Oh really? Who."
Oscar: "Hey guys. My name is Oscar and he already showed me the other show you have already seen. I know all your names, he told me, but I would like to get to know you all."
Jaune: "Well, it's good to meet you."
Oscar: "Yeah, me too.
Jhcola: "All right. what we are about to see is very good... so... enjoy.

The scene starts.
Three random guy images are shown. while the middle guy made a look like "What?!"
"Alright, ladies and gentlemen. It is finally time to return to the streets of Roanoke. the home of gang violence, pirates, mercenaries, and probably every Oumdamn mafia you could probably think of. it is none other than the black air force crockpot"
The scene is shown in a city, a sprawling, rotten, field with crime, one is a poor bastard who got beat up in the alley, and one is a whole scum bug of people smoking, drugs, and all awful things.

Roman: "AH yes, just like home."
Ironwood: "Such a despicable city to live in"
Port: "Is there any law there?"
JHcola: "There is one, Kill or be killed."
Weiss: "Oh great, a crime city."
Cardin: "No way I want to live in a shithole."
Jaune: "Yeah, as he said."
Oscar: "I'm a farmer so I don't know what the city is like."

"So as expected. there is a new challenger approaching the round table of black Air Force activity, and there's none other than a maid."
Glynda Goodwitch was a maid, looking great, beautiful, and innocent.
"I beg your pardon?" a blue stuffed doll.

every student of the beacon is starting to laugh a bit. even Salem's group mocking her.
Watt: "What is she gonna do? clean our bad side."
Mercury: "I'd like to see her try."
Glynda: "How dare you"
Tyrian: "She is easy prey."
ruby: "Sorry miss Goodwitch, but well, you look like you don't put in much of a fight."
Ironwood: "Wait... where am I getting this feeling that-"

"yeah. this absolute. F#$KING Demon, this literal menace to society."
from a normal maid to a Hitgirl, holding a Huge sniper rifle. she bit the F$%cking dagger off!!!

Everyone was dead silent.
Ruby: "I'm sorry I took that back!"
Raven: "Now this I like to see."
Jaune: "Did she just bite its knife off?!"
Nora: "Yes, yes she did."
Emerald: "You were saying that you like to see that."
Mercury: "Huh, whatever"

"The bloodhound of Glynda Goodwitch, the definition of do not judge a book by its cover, of course, this is not a maid, this is a Terminator."
[Metal robot skull]
I will not be surprised if somebody said this is a T sub-model." said CJ. This Glynda version scared the shit out of the RWBY cast, they even moved away from Glynda's seat.

Penny: "What's a Terminator?"
JHcola: "Robot killer, that is another time."
Oscar: "She's really strong."
Roman: "I can't believe she's that killer."
Ironwood: "What a woman."
Tyrian: "I think I have a clash with her."

"So y'all already know we got the evidence on deck, and it's finally time to observe the maid from hell. so without further ado, Exhibit A." [ding dong]

Watt: "So he is doing an interview with her, this should be interesting."
Cinder: "I'd like to see what kind of killer she really is."

The scene shows a man in court.
"All right. ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you, Exhibit A, The Prelude to madness," said CJ.

Cardin: "Oh boy.
Glynda: "I hope I'm not that lunatic."
JHcola: "Well"
Oscar: "Here we go"

On the sea, there is a ship sailing away from a cargo ship.
"So the lagoon company ended up taking this job from the Colombia mafia, and with this job, they have to transfer this boy named Whitely," said CJ.
Whitely and Ren sit and have a talk.