Imagine for Michelle2325

HERE YOU GO LOVE, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!😘

Zayn was missing home. You had tried everything, calling his mom for some ideas on home cooked dishes he liked, having skype chats with his sisters, framing old pictures of him around your flat. Nothing was working. Zayn hadn't been away from home this long in a long time, and you really weren't sure what to do about it. You woke up one morning to find your bed empty. It was rare that Zayn was up before you, so you slipped on you slippers and went out to the kitchen to get some tea. You got to the doorway and Zayn was leaned over the counter, his Ipod on, crying. "Hey" you said loudly, and he turned to you. He was surprised and he wiped his face quickly. "Hey what's up?" he asked, and you shook your head. "What's wrong?" you asked, and he sighed. "I know you've been trying. I know you have really tried to make me not miss home, but I can't help it. I miss my mom, my dad, my sisters. My friends. I miss everyone" he said as you hopped up on the counter. You rubbed his back, and he buried his head in your lap. You started rubbing your hands through his hair. "Baby, I know you're upset. But you have three days next week off, why don't you go then?" you asked, and he shrugged. "We have that party" he whispered, and you shook your head. "This is way more important. If you want to go, then go. I can go to the party alone, it's no big deal" you said, and Zayn looked up at you. "Skip it and come?" he asked, and you smiled. "Consider it done" you whispered. Zayn hugged your waist and you continued to run your fingers through his hair for a while longer.