# 12

Zayn and Niall were sitting out in your tv room playing video games. You had just gotten out of bed, and it was late afternoon. You slipped on your slippers and went towards the kitchen. You had to walk through the tv room to get to the kitchen, but right as you were about to walk through you heard Zayn say your name. You stood in the doorway to eavesdrop. "She is just so unenergetic. All she ever does is sleep, get ready and we'll go out. It's a little boring, you know?" Zayn says. You're shocked. "Mate, that's all you do too" Niall says laughing. "Perrie was so energetic. She always wanted to do stuff. Go out and try new things. I don't know" Zayn says, looking intently at the screen. "Why don't you just go back to her then, Zayn?" you ask from the doorway. Zayn turns and sees you standing there. "Y/N" he says quietly as you turn around and walk back to your room. You get into bed and curl up. The words hit you hard, and you started crying. You heard the door creak open, and Zayn is standing looking at you. You turned into the bed. "Y/N, I didn't mean to hurt you. You and Perrie are different women. There's things about you that I love that she didn't do. There's just this one thing that you do that's different." "I'm not mad you said it, I'm mad you didn't tell me and you told Niall instead. I would love to go out and do new things" you said, turning towards him. "I know, I was stupid. Forgive me?" You nodded, and he cuddled you in bed until Niall called out asking if he was coming back.