# 14

The dawn sun peered in through the rooms white curtains. I turned around in bed groaning not wanting to get up. I opened my eyes slowly blinking a couple of times trying to adjust to the light. I turned over in bed to see [Y/N] still fast asleep. I smiled leaning over a placing a gentle kiss on her cheek making sure not to wake her up. I got out of bed walking to the bathroom only in sweat pants to wash my face and brush my teeth. Last night was the first time that [Y/N] had slept over. Nothing really happened but I had a great time just having her in my arms cuddling her as we watched movies stealing a few kisses here and there. I smiled to myself rinsing out my mouth and walking into the bedroom to see [Y/N] had kicked the covers of her body as she was still sleeping peacefully. Her shirt had raised up showing her bell ring god she look so hot right not I had to hold back from doing anything to her. I walked to the bed sitting down beside her as she still slept not even moving a muscle. "[Y/N]" I whispered moving some of her hair out of her face. I tried a couple of more times but she still didn't budge. I smirked to myself thinking of another idea. I leaned down leaving gentle kisses across her neck and down to her shoulder blades, he let out a groan turning around so she was lying on her back but still asleep. "Wake up..." I said in a gentle down going up her neck to her face and peppering her face with kisses. "Zaynn.. stopp" she said in a tired voice blindly trying to push me off of her. "Sorry love, but you need to get up so we can eat breakfast and spend the whole day together" I said pulling back from kissing her. "Five more minutes.." she said waving her hand at me. "Alright that's its" I said in a playful voice getting off the bed and lifting her off the bed bridal style making her let out a squeal as she opened her eyes looking at me surprised. "Zayn!" she said hitting my chest. "What? You wouldn't get up" I said chuckling. "Ughh.." she said letting out a defeated sigh as she rested her head against my bare chest "I hate you.." she said glaring at me. "Oh you love me" I said as I carried her out of the room and down stairs into the kitchen to make breakfast .