Imagine for @anureetgill1786

Imagine for anureetgill1786! Hope u enjoy

You and Zayn were at a family's birthday party.That was hosted at your house. You two were together the whole time. You didnt want him to get lost so you kept him close. "This is nice Anureet" He says wraps his arms around you. "I still dont get why they had to have it here. Mabye cos i have a big backyard?" You shrugged. Your mom calls you over. "I tried to get your father to stop drinking, do you think you can try. Please." She asks , you knew that both of you hated when your dad drinks, and once he's had a couple he doesn't stop. You glanced at Zayn , he's watching your little cosuins beat each other up with balloons and you glance to your dad. He's inside drinking. You walk inside. You approach your dad , he glances at you and back to the tv. "Hey dad, dont you think its time to stop drinking, i mean its nice ou-" "SHUT THE HELL UP Anureet" He intups you. "Umm mom told me to come and get you to come ou-" "I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" He swings at you. You fall to the floor. You hear Familiar voices. You look up and see your mom and other family members trying to pry Zayn away from your dad. "Zee!" You say and get up. He stops immidetly. "Anureet!"He says and cups your face. "That bastard." He mumbles. He sees a red mark on your face, that is already swelling up. You two stare at your dad. Hes being shoved away. The cops are on thier way already. Your mother comes in between you and Zayn "Im so sorry i shouldn't have sent you, its going to be okay honey, your dad is going to get help finally. " She says and hugs you tightly. After the party you sat out by your pool. Your feet dipped. You sat next to Zayn , leaning your head against his arm, while holding his hand. "Zee.." You say. "Yes?" "I never got to thank you," You say. "Dont mention it, its fine. Really. No one touches my Girlfriend except me." He says seriously. You kiss his cheek. "Can you stay tonight?" You ask him. "Yeah, " He says. You hug him tightly, and you two ended up cuddling all night.