# 23

"What is this Zayn?" you say showing him a magazine of him kissing a girl on the lips. "Its nothing just mind your business. Stop being so controlling!" he screams. You were a little taken back because he never yelled at you before. "It is my business. Your my boyfriend, well I thought you were." you say crying. You walk into the kitchen trying to get your minds off of things when Zayn comes at you full force pushing you against the refrigerator. You hit your head against the refrigerator really hard and it knocked you out. "Babe. Uhm Babe. Please I'm sorry!" he screams crying. He picks you up noticing you head is bleeding.

He puts you in his car. He was shaking the entire way to the hospital. When he got there they took you in right away. They had to give you stitches and staples. "Mr. Malik, We have bad news. She lost too much blood and... She's gone." The doctor said. "What! She can't be!" He said in tears. He ran into your room. He stared at you for 10 minutes crying. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I can repeat it 1,000 times but it wont change what I have done. I-I can't believe I killed you. I'm going to jail and the worst part, your gone. I just want you to know how much I love you and I want you to know you will always be on my mind. You will do fine on your own I promise. You didn't need me. If I wasn't so stupid you would be here with me, right now. (Y/N) I love you with all my heart and I will miss you! I remember the first day we met just like it was yesterday. I remember when I had to protect you from all the fans. I remember the day.... The day I killed you" Zayn says crying. You open your eyes in tears hopping he would notice you just wanted him to feel bad. "(Y/N) Your alive?! I thought I killed you. I'm sorry!" Zayn yells. "Yes I wanted to see what you would say to me if you killed me. Was all those things you said about me true?" you asked. "Yes it was all 100% true. I am really sorry." he says. You forgive him and never talk about it again.