Imagine core @ rummiloves1D

Here ya go love! Hope you enjoy! @rummiloves1D❤️

You and Zayn were hanging out at his flat one day, when you heard that there was going to be a meteor shower that night. Apparently, they would be coming overhead around 3 am, so you two fought to stay awake in order to see them. You slipped into your favorite pair of fuzzy pajamas as 3 A.M. neared, and you noticed Zayn was almost asleep.
"Zayn, Wake up! It's time to go see the shower!" You shook him lightly, and he quickly shot up, waking up immediately. You two ran and grabbed a few blankets and pillows, then ran upstairs to get on the roof. Zayn quickly opened the window and climbed out, taking your hand to help you. You grabbed all the blankets and laid them out, grabbing a pillow before lying down to look up at the sky. It was really cold, so Zayn laid down next to you, wrapping an arm around your waist.
"It's so beautiful out here. I just wish it wasn't so cold." You said, your teeth almost chattering. Zayn sat up and pulled you into his lap, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you close. He kissed you passionately, running his fingers through your hair and keeping your body as close to his as he could. You pulled away slowly and smiled at him.
"I love you, Zayn." You said, looking deep into his beautiful eyes.
"I love you more, Ru." He said with a cheeky grin.
"That's not possible." You said with a smile.
"Very possible, and it's very true." He said, giving you another quick kiss. After debating about it for a few more minutes, you finally gave in, admitting defeat. You two laid down, facing the sky, and waited for the shower. After a few minutes, you saw the first one shoot across the sky, and jumped up excitedly.
"Shooting star! Make a wish!" You yelled before clenching your eyes tight, making a quick wish. As you opened your eyes, Zayn's face was hovering in front of you, his lips lingering above yours.
"What could I wish for when I have everything I could ever want right here with me?" He asked with a smile as he pressed his lips to yours, pulling you close. He slipped his arms around your waist and you pulled his face to yours, deepening the kiss. You didn't want to pull away, but after a few seconds you both finally did, then noticed the beautiful meteor shower happening overhead. You two laid back down and cuddled up, watching as the lights streaked across the sky.