"If you die, I'm gonna kill you"

You normally don't cuss, it's not really common words in your vocabulary but today you made an exception. Especially since your boyfriend thought this "date" would be extra special.

"I fucking hate you. I hate you so much." You screamed through your gritted teeth. Your left hand clutching the seat and the other tightly grasping your boyfriend's hand. You dug your nails in when you feel him shake with laughter.
"Ow,ow! Babe chill! This is gonna be fun." Zayn said over the loud helicopter. He was so excited. You wanted to kill him.
"Wow babe, jumping out of an airplane is so exciting. Especially jumping till your death." You said sarcastically.
"Baby we went over this, I'm gonna jump and then I'm gonna meet you at the destination point. Everything is gonna be fine." He grabs your cheeks and looks at you reassuringly. You let out a much needed breath.
"Zayn, this scares me. You've done this before but never with me so I'm freaking out!" Your voice cracks and you send him a watery smile.
"Y/n I love you. I'm gonna be fine, I'm not even going solo here!" He turns his head and signals to the man across from you. "You met billy baby. He's gonna make sure I'm safe." He smiles at you confidently.
"Billy, can you reassure my girl?" Zayn turns toward Billy and reattaches your hands.
"Miss you got nothing to worry about, I've been doing this for years." He tells you confidently.
"How many years?" Your eyes turn to slits. Zayn lets out a hearty laugh. You turn your glare to him.
A few minutes later you hear the pilot give the signal. You clutch Zayn's hand even tighter.
"Baby it's time to let go." Zayn says softly as he delicately detaches your hands.
You re-align yourself so he can get ready. A minute later he's ready to go.
"Okay baby you ready?" Zayn smirks at you as he aligns himself right in front of the helicopter door. You glare back.
"If you die, I'm gonna kill you." You shuffle your body closer still clutching the safety of your chair.
"Don't I know it. Now give me a kiss." Zayn laughs at your expense. Billy gives the thumbs up. You take one deep breath.
You move till your face is inches away from Zayn's. " I really love you." You confess as you look into his eyes.
"I really really love you." Zayn locks his eyes on you.
You passionately kiss him and push. You see Zayn do a backflip as he falls towards the destination point. You keep your eyes trained on him till you see him pull the string for the parachute. You let out a deep breath.
"Fucking asshole." You say through a laugh.