Imagine for @reneesanancoo

Here u go reneesanancoo! Hope u enjoy it love❤️

You nervously sat on the edge of your tub waiting for the pregnancy test to do it's magic. If you were pregnant, you would definitely want to keep the baby, but you really wanted a minus sign to show up. After about 5 minutes you took a deep breath, stood up, and grabbed the test off the bathroom counter. You looked down and saw a + staring back at you. You threw it in the trash and headed downstairs to tell Zayn the news.

You walked to the kitchen table where he was sitting and pulled the chair out next to him and sat down. He looked up at you and rested his hand on your thigh, "Hey babe, what's up?" "Well Zayn....I kinda have some news, but I don't think you're going to like it to much," you said as your eyes began to water. He saw a tear drop from your eye, "Rennysa, what is it? You know you can tell me anything." "I'm pregnant," you blurted out. He looked at you with wide eyes, "What?!? Rennysa?!! Me and the boys are about to go on a world tour....I can't deal with something like this!" he yelled, making you cry even harder. "This isn't all my fault Zayn! You know you had something to do with this too, not just me!" you shouted back at him. "Whatever Rennysa, like I said...I can't deal with this right now," he said as he grabbed his car keys off the kitchen counter, walked out the front door, and drove off. You were left stunned sitting at the kitchen table.

You spent the next couple days in the house by yourself, mostly crying, until Zayn finally came back home. You were upstairs on your bed crying as usual when Zayn gently pushed open the door to the room and sat next to you. "Ya know...babies freak me out. I mean, they are so small and fragile and can't do anything for themselves. I guess I could learn to love them though...." he said while grabbing your hand and intertwining his fingers with yours. "So, what are you saying Zayn?" you asked once your tears stopped flowing down your cheeks. "Well first I want to say sorry that I freaked on you like that. I know it's not your fault, not at all, and I shouldn't have left you either I just really needed space to think. But i'm also saying that I want this baby," he smiled at you. "What made you come up with that decision all of a sudden?" "Well, these past few days I'm been staying at Louis' and he talked a lot of sense into me," he laughed. "So you really wanna do this.....you want to be parents?" you asked while looking into his eyes. "Yes. That's exactly what I want, and I would't want this with anyone else but you," Zayn said and he smiled and leaned into you for a kiss. "I love you," you whispered. "I love you too Rennysa, forever"