# 13

I let out annoyed sigh walking behind Zayn and Jessie as they held hands laughing at something one of them had said pretending to be so "in love". I know they were just pretending but seeing your boyfriend flirt with a girl in front of you would make you mad to. "You okay?" Liam said walking beside me. "Yeah I'n fine" I said not even looking at him. "Are you sure? You look like your about to jump her any time" he said with a chuckle. I looked at him annoyed "You would do the same if that was your girlfriend with another boy" I said. "True...but you know they are just pretending love and your the one who gets to go home with him at the end of the day" he said trying to make me feel better. "Thanks Liam" I said feeling a bit better. "Zayn stop it!" I heard a squeaky voice say pulling my gaze away from Liam to Zayn and Jesse. I saw Zayn was trying to tickle her as they were walking pulling her close to him once she came closer to him kissing her forehead. I grabbed on to my purse tighter taking in a deep breath. I knew he was getting handsy with her because he noticed a few paparazzi trailing a block behind us but it was still annoying. "I'm really thirsty" Jesse said letting out a huff. "I'll get some water for you babe" Zayn said turning around to look at us. "You guys want anything?" . I gave him a annoyed look "No thanks" I sad a little bit harsher then had intended. He gave me a confused look before he could say anything I grabbed Liam's arm dragging him away with me "Were tired so were going to sit down" I said walking across the park to take a seat at one of the benches leaving Jesse and Zayn behind us. "Jealous much?" Liam said sitting beside me a smug look on his face. "Shut up" I said crossing my arms. "You should't make it so obvious. After all everyone else thinks your just his best-friend" he said leaning his head back on the bench. "Thanks for reminding me" I said uncrossing my arms, leaning down placing my arm on my legs looking at the kids playing in the playground not to far away. "Here" I heard a voice say as a bottle of strawberry-kiwi was forced in front of me. "I know its your favorite". I looked up to see Zayn looking at me with a smile. "No thanks" I said pushing the bottle away causing him to frown. "Why not?" he said. "Not thirsty" I said not looking at him. "Liam I'm going to go home, I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I said giving him a hug ignoring Zayn as I turned away from them walking away. I know I shouldn't have been making a big deal out of this because I had agreed to him pretending to date some other girl for publicity but I didn't think it would hurt this bad. But I was kind of rude to Zayn I shouldn't have done that. Maybe I should just call him and say sorry, I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk to take my phone out of my pocket to call him when someone grabbed onto my arm pulling me away to the alleyway a couple of steps away. "What the hell??" I said pulling my arm away when the stranger turned around and I noticed that it was Zayn. "Oh my god Zayn what the hell is wrong with you! I thought you were a rapist or something! Idiot.." I said looking at him. "Sorry I didn't want anyone to see me talking to you" he said looking towards the sidewalk. "Oh right wouldn't want them to think that your cheating on your girlfriend" I said a little annoyed getting jealous once again and wanting to walk away when he grabbed onto my arm. "Would you stop walking away and talk to me!" he said getting mad. "Liam told me what was going on.." he said calming down a bit looking at me. "Why didn't you tell me.." he said letting go of my arm looking at me. I looked at him shaking my head. "Because this is part of your job and I agreed to it in the first place and I didn't want to say anything.." I said looking up at him. He let out a sigh shaking his head "[Y/N] the only reason I agreed into this was because you said you were okay with it, if you had told me you weren't I would have said no" he said looking down at me. "Can I say no now?" I said holding on to my purse tighter biting my bottom lip nervously. He let out a chuckle shaking his head at me. "Yes you can say no now" he said nodding his head pulling me closer to him placing a kiss on to of my head making me smile wrapping my arms around his waist. "By the way you're cute when your jealous" he said with a chuckle making me pull away from him. "Shut up.." I said hitting his chest. "You would have done the same thing if that was me with some guy." I said looking at him. "Actually, If that was you I'm pretty sure I would have punched the guy straight in the face if he touched you even once" he said with a smile looking down at me his hand placed on my waist. "Well remind me to never get you jealous" I said smiling at him, glad to have him all to myself once again. "Hmm will do" he said moving his hand from my waist to my cheek leaning closer to him "I'll talk to management about the Jesse thing" he said his warm breath hitting my lips. I nodded my head not saying anything, closing my eyes when I felt his lips lightly brush against mine. I let out a sigh feeling his grab the back of my neck deepen the kiss, making me tighten my grip on his shirt moving my lips in sync with his...