# 4

Your P.O.V

You and Zayn are celebrating your second anniversary in Paris.

When you arrived at 1:30pm in Paris, you checked in a hotel and then you decided to go shopping but Zayn said "sorry love I have to do something important while we're in Paris.

You are very disappointed but you decided to shop alone.

You went to Forever21 and brought dresses, t-shirts, skirts, shorts and some skinny jeans.

You used your credit card to pay.

When you left the mall, your arrived at the hotel that you and Zayn are staying. But Zayn isn't there. You thought he went to other places in Paris to shop and stuff and your are sad that he didn't tell you where he was going.

You decided to sleep because it's 3:00pm.

Zzzzzzz

Zzzzzzz

Zzzzzzz

Zzzzzzz

You heard your phone ringing and you woke up.

You checked the caller ID and it was Zayn. You answered it!

Zayn: " hey babe. Vas happenin? This is an emergency. I need you to go near the Eiffel Tower!! "

You: " Huhh?!! Why? What's wrong?

Zayn: " Just go. But you must be in formal attire and you must be here at 7.00pm. Bye!! Love you!!!

You: " Zayn I don't know what's happ---- "

HE HUNG UP! You are really mad at him but decided to go near the Eiffel Tower since it's an emergency.

You looked at the time. It's 5:00pm!

You rushed. You showered, got dressed and wore a baby blue strip less dress that looked elegant on you.

Then you looked at the the clock! Uh-oh it's already 6:40pm.

You opened the door, locked the room, placed the key in your purse and went outside the hotel to call a cab. You told the driver to go near the Eiffel Tower.

You saw him there ....... wearing a black tuxedo.

He went over to you and said "Happy 2nd anniversary babe!

Then he lead you to a place where there are two chairs and a table. it was surrounded by lit candles. There's a steak, chicken, roast beef and more foods. (I know Zayn doesn't eat roast beef).

Then he helped you sit in the chair.

"You told me that this is an emergency Zayn!! you said.

"Yes, that's what I told you but that's sooo not true." he replied.

"Ugh I hate you. I was so worried and the I came here for this" you said.

Sorry I was not there to shop with you, sorry if I told you that there's an emergency, sorry I hung up on you before you finish what you say, and lastly sorry for everything I did wrong!!" he said sincerely while looking at your sparkling eyes.

"Babe, that's okay. I love you so much an those things are not important. saying your sincere apology makes me feel like I'm worth it. i love you Zayn!" you said sweetly.

"I love you too Y/N. he replied.

"So Zayn, this huh? this is the important thing you needed to do? you asked.

"Yeah babe, I did this. I will do these things for my baby giirl.!! he said.

"Aww Zayn, please don't make me cry." you said.

"Haha, come here" he stood up and held your hand and danced with you when he played the song "they don't know about us" which is his band's song!

After you danced with him, he told you to lay beside him. you and Zayn laid on a mat placed near the table.

The two of you looked at the clouds above. the stars looked beautiful on this romantic night. you hoped this night will last and never end.<3

"So babe, I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I will live you or ever and always. you are my world. I can't live without you. I don't know what to do when you leave. I'll die or kill myself." he said seriously.

"What?!! no, don't ever do that. I will never leave you and I'm sure that you're the only guy I want to spend the rest of my life with" you admitted.

Then he said "look at the sky".

You saw colourful fireworks and followed by a jet and it said "babe will you marry me? xx Zayn"!!

"Zayn!! Oh my gosh, are you serious?!!" you stood up and felt tears streaming down your face.

"More than serious. i love you so much Y/N, will you marry me?" he kneeled. then he pulled out a red velvet box out if his pocket and opened it. you saw a shining diamond ring!

"Omg, yes Zayn yes!!!" you said happily while crying. he placed the Ring in your finger and you admired it because it was so beautiful.

He kissed you and said "next time I'll always be there to shop with you<3!!

Then he kissed you again passionately!!!!