Imagine for @Luke_belongstome

Here u go @Luke_belongstome! Hope u enjoy love❤️

You were trying to focus on your online shopping but all you could hear were Zayn's exaggerated sighs distracting you. You tried to block them out but Zayn could be quite irritating and loud when he wanted to be.

"Zayn, are you gonna keep doing that?" You finally snapped. "Doing what?" Zayn said sweetly. "Ha ha very funny" you say turning back to your laptop. "Ohhhhh soooo bored" Zayn moaned but you but your lip and tried to ignore him. "Too bad my girlfriend's busy buying stuff..... Maybe I'd buy stuff for her if she came and cuddled with me..... Too bad, what a shame..." Zayn trailed off. "Yes, Zayn because I'm sure you would pick out the BEST gift for my grandma's 90th birthday" you responded, Keelin your eyes locked on the computer screen I front of you. "And now she's lost faith in me..... Oh where does the love go?" Zayn said dramatically. "You know you can be a real pain in the ass when you want to be" you said simply scrolling through the random sweaters and other various grandma type gifts. "Little does Tokhala know her pain in the ass already bought her grandma a rhinestone denture case, a new sweater, and an iPad complete with an elderly person friendly guide on how to work the advanced piece of technology..." Zayn said. "Wait, what?" You said turning around getting excited. "I'm awesome, I know" Zayn said shrugging. "I love you so much" you shouted as you closed your laptop and jumper on Zayn. "I love you too baby" he replied.
The rest of the day, you too tallied and cuddled until you fell asleep.