An imagine for @wonderzaynland

So here you go Delzin, hope you enjoy it!!!

You and Zayn always used to be best friends. But the two of you couldn't keep in touch (I know there's phones and stuff but this is just for the story) after you suddenly had to move towns because of your dad's job.

One day, you found out about Zayn's success as a band member of One Direction. So you decide to go to one of their signings, hoping that he'll recognize you, even if it's been years since he last saw you. You're both excited and scared at the same time. Excited because you get to see Zayn again and scared that he wouldn't remember you.

You've been in line for what felt like hours and it's finally your turn. Zayn's the last person in the table. when you get to him, he looks up at you, smile, signs a picture and looks again.

"You look like someone I know" he says still smiling. "What's her name?" You ask, hoping with all your heart that he's talking about you. His next words took you by surprise. "It's Delzin, I miss her" he says and your smile widens. "Funny how you can miss someone when they're standing right in front of you" the moment you said that, his eyes grew wide and pulled you into one of his warm hugs. "I knew it, thanx for being here love" he says smiling.