#28

Thank you to Michelle2325 for giving me the idea😘 hope u guys enjoy it!

It was Valentine's Day and you and the boys all went out to a nice, small restaurant to celebrate. It was your idea since you haven't seen them in awhile and you missed them dearly. You got to the restaurant and sit down, you were sitting in between Zayn and Harry and you couldn't be happier. Zayn your boyfriend was to your right, and one of your best friends was to your left. Everyone was dressed so fancy and the night seemed to be going so well. You guys ordered dinner, waited for it to come out and as soon as your meals came out, you all devoured it. Everything was amazing and you were all pretty full but you couldn't pass up dessert. While dessert was being made, Harry decided to hand everyone something. " I got you guys Valentine's Day cards, this may seem weird, but I wanted to. I love you guys so much and I'm thankful for each and every one of you" Harry said, passing out the cards. He sat down again and handed you your card. "This one is made specially for you, I made it myself. You're the only girl, so I thought I would make it myself." "Awwww, Harry! That is so sweet and adorable. Thank you so much" you replied. Zayn overheard what Harry said, and he got upset. You noticed his fists clenching. You whispered to him, "Zayn, calm down." Zayn did calm down but he kept looking at you and Harry. Niall and Zayn kept talking while eating dessert so you talked to Harry, "Harry that card was so sweet, you didn't have to do that for me." "I know, but I wanted to. A pretty card, for a pretty girl" he said. You started blushing, "Oh stop it" you said, giving him a light nudge. Things went down hill from there, Zayn got up, threw his napkin on the table and stormed out of the restaurant. You ran after him, "Zayn! Zayn! Why are you leaving?" you yelled. "You must want Harry." I see you flirting with him, blushing over him, swooning over him. I have eyes you know." You stood there, not knowing what to say. "I know Harry is sweet, cute, adorable and everything else. He's a gentleman, everything a girl needs. I don't need to be reminded of that (Y/N). He treats you better than I ever would." Zayn was getting teary eyed. You walked over to him and picked his chin up. "Listen to me Zayn. Harry is sweet, kind and funny and one of my best friends. I appreciate his card, but he could never give me what I want." "Yeah, and what's that" Zayn said harshly. "You" you replied. "I only want you, Zayn. You're everything I need." Zayn went quiet and kissed you, "I'm sorry love, I know you love me. I was just jealous" Zayn said. "I know, but when we go back inside I promise to be all over you, and not Harry" you said, winking at him. "Sounds good" he responded, holding your hand and walking you back inside the restaurant.