An imagine for @MsMalik2425

This is for Shelby, hope you enjoy it!!

Your boyfriend; Zayn had only one week left to go on tour. So the both of you decided to make the best out of it.

It was a Sunday morning. You woke up to the sun peaking through he curtains. You looked over to your sleeping boyfriend. He looked so peaceful, and you didn't want to wake him up. But you had to because yesterday you both decided that you would go to the carnival today. You lightly shook him awake. He looked at you and sleepily mumbled "Good morning, beautiful". You giggled and said "Zayn wake up, remember the carnival?" He smiled as he gave you a small kiss and headed to the bathroom.

You went to the kitchen and quickly made some blueberry pancakes. In about 10 minutes Zayn came down and you both ate breakfast together.

After you were done, Zayn spoke up, "we should get ready then". "Yeah" you said smiling as you finished cleaning the table. You and Zayn both hurried upstairs and got ready.

"Are you ready to go, love" Zayn asked. "Ya, I just need to get my phone" you say as you make your way towards him. He wrapped his protective arms around you and hugged you tight.

You both decided that you would walk because it wasn't that far away. when you got there, the whole carnival was full of people. You looked around excitedly. "Can we please go on that roller coaster?" You asked giving your best puppy eyes. "sure babe" Zayn said smiling.
......... I'm skipping the activities (sorry)

By the end of the day, you two had so much fun at the carnival. "Thank you Zayn, today was really fun" you say holding the giant teddy bear that Zayn had won for you. "I'm glad it was fun, I love you Shelby" he said kissing you!