# 18

"Babe, can you not smoke in the house?!" you yell at Zayn as he starts to lite a cigarette. He rolls his eyes as he take in a breath and blows a puff of smoke in your face. "Deal with it boo, this is who I am, and you need to respect it." he says in a disrespectful tone. "you are such a pig sometimes!" you yell at him once again. "I love it when you talk dirty to me." he laughs. was this all a game to him? you wondered. As you breath in more smoke you just walk over to the counter and grab your keys. "where are you going?" he called over. You are about to walk out the door as you stop, you look back at him and say "call me when you're through with your pack o suicide Zayn!" and walk out the door. you figure Niall would know what to do.

It made no sense to you. why was he such an ass about it. Zayn didn't respect that you didn't approve of his smoking. Niall told you that you had to understand why he had to be so nasty about it. "Well, i'll go make you a cup of tea, maybe that will make you feel better." he said as he gets up from the couch and walks in I the kitchen.

The doorbell rings, and you would have to be an idiot to not know it was Zayn here to beg for forgiveness, but you weren't willing to listen. stool you open the door and see him standing there in the doorway with tears in his eyes. you didn't think he would cry. "Y/N I was being stupid because I was stressed and I just needed to smoke to get things off my mind. I was an ass. please, just please forgive me!" he begged. you gave up and held him close. "I just want you to stop. I need you here with me as long as possible." you say also crying now. that's when you go home and you were happy, but Niall was conduced when you weren't in the living room. Late Zayn called and told Niall that you were with him and you were fine.